• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Bought a bunch of the T-000 skinny jeans from my local uniqlo in various colors. Priced between 1900 yen ($20) and 3900 yen ($40), price and quality can`t be beat, IMHO.

Awesome. How's the Japanese Uniqlo? Any interesting stuff not found in the NYC store?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Awesome. How's the Japanese Uniqlo? Any interesting stuff not found in the NYC store?

Dunno, as I have never been to the NYC store. Pretty much, Uniqlo in Japan is as ubiquitous as the GAP in the USA. Every mall-type place has one and they are pretty fully stocked. Their jeans and tees are the best things, IMHO, though they`ve branched out into everything including jackets and stuff. Their Harajuku store, IIRC, has some limited run items that you can only get there, which are kinda neat.

Overall, though, any trip to japan isn`t complete without hitting up Uniqlo, Beams, and United Arrows.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First ever purchase from J. Crew. A tailored fit button down for the princely sum of $22.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rach, what about Muji?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice pickup, was considering it last night but am saving up for my trip to NYC next week.

What are you heading out there for? I'll be making my NYC debut in mid-July.

First ever purchase from J. Crew. A tailored fit button down for the princely sum of $22.
I bought one of these a couple weeks back at a similar price. Of course, the tailoring costs to shorten it a bit and bring it in at the hips will probably negate the markdown.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Yeah, got real close to kopping those Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair stretchy jeans but I want to see them in person first.

I know. I really want those too. Is the 40% off still going on? About $180 for them on 40% off is still ab it much for me but i like them a lot.

Yardsale- Those pants are fantastic.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like it. If it's really 24 hours, then it can't last more than another hour or so.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Thanks. I guess it's probably for the best that i just pass on them
frown.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat. I was contemplating picking up a Tanner belt and some trunks, but opted against it. The discount is nice, but not "all that," considering BB's original pricing.

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm considering the Alden unline chukkas, with the discount its about $90 below retail after shipping.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
received my Nudie conny dry jacket from Sweden the other day. Now I have two, the other being dry black coated.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You've been on quite the buying spree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads