• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever. Okay, Internet Ballers, prove to me that you can afford to throw C-notes or more at charities. Last 2 days for Styleforum Make-A-Wish Foundation charity drive, and the opportunity to help some kid get his wish (which is probably not going to be for a pair of Carpe Diem boots, WJK owned or otherwise). Contribute directly to [email protected]

We have $3100 for the kids right now. Let's just see how serious we really are.

Fok.

Crakaveli

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Whatever. Okay, Internet Ballers, prove to me that you can afford to throw C-notes or more at charities.

eh.gif
laugh.gif

Lachy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Homme
Where'd you pick these up ? I have been looking for grey shorts for ages.

Barney's Las Vegas. They're size 34, and true to size, could have used a size down. Last pair there though.

davo10375

Reaction score
Never heard of this Alan Bilzerian store or whatever... its in boston? Heading there for a bit soon also, what stuff does it carry?

davo10375

Reaction score
Sounds great, cheers dude. Anywhere else in boston besides that and stels worth checking out?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
http://drinkwaterscambridge.com/ Gary (i think that's his name) is an active forum member here and a really great guy. Stocks Engineered Garments and then some more sartorial stuff but if you're in the cambridge area i'd definitely check it out as he's a great guy. I think if you do an advanced search in streetwear forum for "boston" there should be a thread or two from awhile back where LA Guy (who lived in boston) and others ran down the list of good stores

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chrono, you should appreciate this:

Just ordered 100 yoyo strings and some ****** fixed axel yoyo to practice my technique with. Getting better by the day.
biggrin.gif

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crakaveli
Nom De Guerre Shetland Cardigan

I want the darker version of this cardigan. Can't find it
confused.gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Tony Melillo cotton/linen/viscose plaid shirt 2 basic cotton tees from Gilt Groupe
grunge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads