• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

brimley

Reaction score
Nice pickups on the pants Chrono. Those drkshdw pants look crazy, khaki warp/blue weft, or an overdye? Also, what's the word on the grey THxUniqlo, still available, any comparison to better known fits?

Francis91

Reaction score
Over the weekend, I bought my first pair (also first selvedge) of Nudies. I ended up getting the Average Joe in dry heavy.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought some vintage american boy scout pants.
Soon to appear in a wywt near you.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
I bought some vintage american boy scout pants.
Soon to appear in a wywt near you.

Are they some old style short camping shorts?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyf
Nice pickups on the pants Chrono. Those drkshdw pants look crazy, khaki warp/blue weft, or an overdye? Also, what's the word on the grey THxUniqlo, still available, any comparison to better known fits?

The i think the drkshdw pants may be dyed or something. They're partly distressed but cool looking. I don't have much to wear with them as far as warm weather clothing, but i'll wear them a bunch more when the weather gets cooler. The TH x Uniqlo grey jeans actually fit really well. Slim in the topblock and thighs, with a good fit around the legs. They fit like a slim straightleg but are tapered. I'm on the fence about them at the moment. Trying to see how i'd work them into my wardrobe more. Then again, it's hard to say since it's been so hot/humid here, i can't wear anything besides a tshirt or lightweight button up

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Robin,
nope, in this style
b6e9_1.JPG

love the front pocket construction, Kato have done repros of the style.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tcameron
Not baggy at all.
That's good to hear. I was coincidentally just looking at those again an hour ago too, I think I'm going to go get one in navy to go with some faded cranberry cords.

Tcameron

Reaction score
sounds like a good combo - I'm returning the denim trousers - they look like the shiny denim women ware, only tighter. Gross!

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tcameron
I'm returning the denim trousers - they look like the shiny denim women ware, only tighter. Gross!
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything about those earlier... even the guys at AAAC thought they were horrible.
smile.gif

Tcameron

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything about those earlier... even the guys at AAAC thought they were horrible.
smile.gif

They would be correct must do better research next time.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Coppy copped charcoal/grey air jacket

19.jpg

Poomba

Reaction score
^ If that hits sale ill get it. I was a little dissapointed by south willards patrik ervell buy though.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
SW only got the navy/black version, what were you expecting for the buy? Please don't tell me the gold ****.

Trust me this will not last until sale time

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I loved the gold stuff when I saw it in Patrik's showroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads