• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
^ you sure do got a purty mouth

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I'd be interested in seeing how he would work BW into his store aesthetic. I like a lof of the BW stuff.

The grey suedes are great. If you're looking for a cheaper version, pg2g, you could always checkout the Opening Ceremony version. I think they run about $225-350 for OC shoes (desert boots, laceups, chukkas, captoes) with the laceups probably being in the $250 area i'd imagine. The flat sole gives a much more casual vibe to it though. Kind of a dress shoe/jazz laceup vibe.

I'd like a pair but would want to figure out what i'd do with them first. Plus, i hear OC isn't great quality for the price. Not terrible, but whatever.

Those look awesome, any idea where they are available online?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
The grey suedes are great. If you're looking for a cheaper version, pg2g, you could always checkout the Opening Ceremony version. I think they run about $225-350 for OC shoes (desert boots, laceups, chukkas, captoes) with the laceups probably being in the $250 area i'd imagine. The flat sole gives a much more casual vibe to it though. Kind of a dress shoe/jazz laceup vibe.

Yeah, the Raf shoes look nice. I passed on them though because I felt like they looked a lot better in the pictures. From pics, I felt like they looked like a $600 shoe, in person not so much. In think the black sole looked cheap to me or something.

That said, I don't really like the brown sole on the OC either. I don't think I know what I want :/

Wally

Reaction score
Buddy - I almost bought that shirt of of Yoox. How's the fit?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fit looks not so great on that model.

Buddy Love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wally
Buddy - I almost bought that shirt of of Yoox. How's the fit?

I report back after it has arrived.
smile.gif
I have a decent amount of shoulder musculature, so the fit is always lottery when ordering online.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
In the past few months I sold off a few jackets and coats that weren't making it into the rotation very frequently, and scored some great new pieces with a portion of the proceeds:

Vintage Belstaff Trialmaster

belstafftrialmaster1.jpg

belstafftrialmaster2.jpg

Nice Collective Tactic jacket

nicetactic1.jpg

nicetactic2.jpg

nicetactic3.jpg

Nice Collective Bedford jacket (pictured sans hood)

nicebedford1.jpg

nicebedford2.jpg

nicebedford3.jpg

Nice Collective SRL. Still deciding whether or not to keep this

nicesrl1.jpg

nicesrl2.jpg

nicesrl3.jpg

Sartorio tweed coat

sartoriotweed1.jpg

sartoriotweed2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads