• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice pan ceoceo. Details? It would be ideal when you have to get the eggs done with the pancakes and stuff when getting to work in the morning. Save the pancake skills on the conventional skillet for the weekends.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I can see it now. White flyknits are the new black flyknits.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
still trying to understand why pay $150 for nikes when you can pay a bit more and get something better hopefully... every time i go to buy the nikes i stop and hold off..:stirpot:

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not reay sure what would be a comparable superior product to flyknits. Unless you plan on only wearing them for fashion purposes

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I bought this despite some negative comments about it.
I personally like the print despite being so bold, and I have some ideas of how to incorporate it in my personal wardrobe.
This might be a piece I believe, is better in person.

I think this looks awesome.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
still trying to understand why pay $150 for nikes when you can pay a bit more and get something better hopefully... every time i go to buy the nikes i stop and hold off..
stirpot.gif

In terms of quality running shoes, most are around the $130 to $180 range so I'm not sure what you mean by "pay a bit more and get something better." I'm sure I could get some CP or Lanvin sneakers that are better in terms of overall quality. But in terms of functionality, and specifically for running, I doubt CP or Lanvin sneakers would be better for anything beyond fashion. Of course, I remember people stating that they lift weights and run on the tread mill in their MMM high-tops so who knows.

Last edited:

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i don't run so i guess i don't need them i'd be better off waiting for cp's on sale or used. :nodding:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Input please, see spoilered fit pix. Both are navy, color in photos is a bit off.

hi regis

wool

** fit pix here

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
dig the lanvin. return the 5-zip.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Played Yoox roulette on some linen pants from Petar Petrov and wow, they're awesome. How did I not own any linen pants before?

On the other hand, my local H&M is a total bust. No flecked shirts or linen tees.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads