• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a viberg sample sale thread here on SF it's exclusive to us...

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think there's been a single pair of shoes posted that sinnedk didn't want to buy.

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish I could fit uniqlo chinos.. They always bunch up weirdly around the calf and knee for me. Maybe i'm too short or something.

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

really nice jeans, lighter weight than my APC's so they'll be great for the three days of warm weather we have per year here in the UK.

iphone mirror fit pics

angle of the picture is a bit misleading, my forearms usually aren't the same size as my calves.

I really like how these fit, slim all the way down the leg, and the creases even match up. Once the knees stretch, it should look more authentic. I'm not sure how they made the fading look so real, I've not seen any other brands able to do this. My guess is that its a very time-intensive process and I'm guessing the price will go up at some point to reflect this.

I was a bit worried about sizing, because looking at the measurements, the waist looked right on the 31's but the legs looked right on the 32's. I went with 32's and they are perfect out of the box, but the denim has a slight bit of stretch to it since it isn't heavy weight, so I'll have to wear a belt with them to stop the waist from stretching.

Overall, very happy. Now I just need to get ahold of some of their u-necks, and if they fit the way I hope they will, my uniform will be JE/JE/MMM this summer.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

blazer just came in. it is really nice, even at double the price of what i paid. XL is tagged 52, fits slimmer like italian blazers. great marled, stretchy knitty material. partially lined. raw-ish hems, perfect for that streetwear blazer-parker look. get this if you are a 42-43" chest

Last edited:

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^They're a lot harder to find now in popular sizes (besides eBay). But a few months back, quite a few retailers got a restock of the black/white, white/black, and several other colorways that sold out during the first run that were released in 2012. The second run included minor changes like padding in the ankle/heel area and flat laces.

Also, check your PMs.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads