• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I called to cancel it, seems like I've been pronouncing Yoox wrong the entire time.

Guess I'll just go with the Momas: 

Jesus, huge upgrade. Those look pretty nice. What was the brand of those other shoes anyways?! Wanna see more pictures of that monstrosity hahaha

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they probably dress like they want to be in a 90s grunge band

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
I think my girlfriend doesn't like it much either, but I think she just needs to see me style it. She often remarks on how i better not let Styleforum make me boring LOL (thiugh i think sf is incredibly diverse and interesting right now). The styling on the pages I've seen is not great. I'll confess that the collar is unusual.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awww yeah. Fit is slightly bigger than my other CKCHP* and its a different fabric. Still happy with it though

nySFyl.jpg

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bows, I think you got large in the ckc hidden placket shirts right? Can you hook me up with shoulder and chest measurements? Thanks.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When did CKC become cool again? I've seen a few mentions of it in the last couple days.

eternaldrake

Reaction score

When did CKC become cool again? I've seen a few mentions of it in the last couple days.

some white hidden placket shirts were cheap on yoox

also its always been kinda cool re:megaman jacket

Last edited:

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just received my silent damir hidden placket vampire shirt and am enjoying it very much.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads