• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The solution to this problem is a pair of equally loose trousers and a t-shirt tuck
devil.gif

Seriously though, should you try it on with some higher rise pants + a tucked in shirt. If you have short legs you can still wear long jackets, you just need to visually shorten the torso
I only got properly interested in clothing about a year ago, and took a good few months trying to figure out how I actually wanted to dress, i'm also a student with (very) limited funds, so the amount of nice clothes in my wardrobe is tiny (probably below ten/fifteen pieces) and I don't really have any pants that fit the bill. Trying to move from awful topman/high street clothes that I used to wear to more of a relaxed/refined schneider/yohji/OL/EG vibe (so pretty much your style, TW
shog[1].gif
). So I guess it'd fit my future wardrobe pretty well, but i'm probably not going to get to that point for a little while, and I would like to give it to a loving home where it would be worn and appreciated straight away!

I also wouldn't mind having a small amount of money to get some things I actually would wear in the post-xmas sales
smile.gif

Last edited:

Left Hand

Reaction score
I really hope Kanye sets a trend with that Givenchy skirt.. I can't wait to see people in Philly walking around in skirts :D

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

380 bucks?! Is that with the 40% code and vat deducted?
Unless I'm missing something, they're a lot more expensive for us in Europe.
Instakop at 380.

Yeah, pretty absurd. Almost 70% off. The code is a game-changer.

Anyone know how Ann footwear fit this season?

LN-CC said size down by .5-1

Last edited:

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently I'm a cold-hearted monster who doesn't like things enough because I've not run into the thumbs limit once
shog[1].gif

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Me neither.

Also, A$AP in Margiela :nodding: Ann :slayer: and Timberlands :facepalm:

Also also, Kanye wore that Givenchy skirt last night at the Sandy relief concert (sup bows) and apparently it's a big deal

Last edited:

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty absurd. Almost 70% off. The code is a game-changer.
LN-CC said size down by .5-1
I've lusted over the black ripple sole derbies all season but even with the code, they're still 530 bucks for us in EU. My size also just sold out. Probably for the better since I couldn't afford them.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
watching the general public have their minds blown because a man was wearing a skirt was pretty comical. you can hate kanye all you want (and there is good reason to), but good on him for helping to bring more avant garde fashion to the masses.

also, how you gonna hate on asap wearing timbs?

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's more the timbs with ann and margiela that was being hated on, rather than the boots themselves.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, he was at 106 and park so he had to keep it street I guess :laugh:
Would've been dope with Ann sneakers though :slayer:

Last edited:

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

watching the general public have their minds blown because a man was wearing a skirt was pretty comical. you can hate kanye all you want (and there is good reason to), but good on him for helping to bring more avant garde fashion to the masses.

also, how you gonna hate on asap wearing timbs?

i'm always underwhelmed with the quality of kanye's fits considering the brands he's wearing and the unlimited money at his disposal.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RFT: i've really been craving a pair of alden indys on a commando sole, never even used to like commando soles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads