• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
truly was the best thing about this garbage platform

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You filling in for moo tonight, noob?

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I think bc he posted like 2 fits he grew some e-balls.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not sure what me posting a fit has to do with what I said. There have been a handful of fits posted today that have mostly gone ignored because all of the talk is relegated to OT stuff. I know that's not necessarily new (e.g. our seemingly weekly music excursion), but that's why it seems silly to ax the thumbs up comments. (again, assuming the main reason to get rid of them was to generate more actual discussion).

And I think it was in this thread I mentioned a week ago that I'll start posting some fits once I move to my new apartment next month. The lighting in my current place is alarmingly bad, so most of my pictures end up looking like kunk's.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You filling in for moo tonight, noob?

I'm saying if you don't like the balance...alter the balance. Plus, I admit, I am intrigued by your love of aubergine and your often unacknowledged ability to pen a line that transcends the juvenile ironies typically raising thumbs. I would like to pin a blurred-out face to all that energy. I'm saying it's time.

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^nvm, I see that it is indeed time. :foo:

Moving on, RFT: Has anyone seen this show Copper? On BBC America? Costumes are awesome. Show is awesome, too.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want to check out Nepenthes RMT: DMX back he is, come on! [VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love DMX. I can barely make heads or tails of what he's talking about half of the time. He's the gettoasty of the rap community.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I instinctively clicked the thumbs to type a one liner for APK's post and that feeling I got when the ever-comforting comment box didn't show up was heart wrenching

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"YES! lol"

I liked him in the Jet Li film, Romeo Must Die

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

damn, just beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads