• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It's 98F, and for some reason I started thinking about knitwear already. I'm thinking of trying Howlin' by Morrison this AW.

I ordered a sweater i may. :embar:

Kitsune's AW knits looks really nice.

Reaction score

wGNhY.jpg

Why did I spend the last 20 minutes reading this blog :facepalm:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't get why you spend that much on clothing and then neglect your hair.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Biggskip in the Big Apple update: the wife and I were sitting down for a moment in front of lions at the library when a fashion blogger wearing Prada Creepers asked a random dude if he could shoot photos of him. Was pretty surreal to see in person.

Skip, is there anything fun to do in Clevland? I find myself in the unenviable position of having to visit a few times.

AFL hit most of the highlights. Send me a PM with what you are interested in and I would be happy to recommend some things to do.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yeah bruh you have a solid grip on my priorities judging from my posts on an internet fashun forum.

Judging by mikey's twitter posts, his priorities are: not ******* up at work, cycling, and eating chipotle burritos,

Seems about right.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score

Holy ****, are you me? :uhoh:
I'd be interested to know how you came across the bolded works; I've never met anyone IRL who've read these, especially the Roussel. (I did get into an argument w/ Blake Butler about Infinite Jest once, on his web site. That was cool. :laugh: )
Great list. Going to seek out the ones I haven't read.

I am kinda-sorta e-friends with Mike Kitchell, who posts on HTML Giant every once in a while.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who has a recommendation for dope sheets (queen size)
check out frette or matteo...
i also believe matteo has a wholesale / heavily discounted section, great sheets regardless though.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Solid recommendations; thank you.
Where is this supposedly heavily discounted section
peepwall[1].gif
its not online, they have an outlet/warehouse in downtown l.a. where they blow out most of their goods at 60%, but you can call them if you have an idea of what you're looking for. If you yelp matteo los angeles you'll find a lot of tips.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm stylish, but I have a Tempur-Pedic "Cloud Supreme" queen to sleep on. Comfy as ****. I'm on the prowl for some good sheets too... Right now I have RL (green label :( ) oxford sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads