1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Raleigh Denim Silver (for the 25th anniversary of Barney's Co-op), Size 34

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by timmygoestothez, May 7, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timmygoestothez

timmygoestothez Well-Known Member

What we've got here is a pair of Raleigh Denim jeans made for Barney's Co-op's 25th anniversary. Really, really nice jeans, but they're a little bit bigger than I'd like. Still very dark, though there are some creases along the sides of the legs that have faded. I can send more pics to anyone interested.

(If you want more info on this model, see this ebay auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Raleig...MC_Jeans&var=600091606866&hash=item460d6cdb18.)

These are wearable for me, so I'm not interested in selling. But I am interested in trading with anyone has any cool jeans with a measured waist around 33-34" and an inseam around 33.5"+. Ideal would be a trade for some Raleighs a size or two down.

Size 34.

Waist: 17.75"
    Inseam: 33.25"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.