1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

PSA: Sunspel up to 70% off

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by juniper, Jan 14, 2011.

1. juniper

juniper Well-Known Member

2. lennier

lennier Well-Known Member

You probably pinched the one I had in my basket while I was indecisively looking at other things.. :)

3. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Thanks for the PSA! Ordered some polo shirts, great if there ever will be summer here again in Sweden [​IMG]. /C

4. juniper

Ends tomorrow. Plenty of stuff left.

I bought a navy T, and black and navy polos. RRP £150, Cost £39. I think this level of sale might only happen once a year - sadly I can't afford their stuff normally.

5. juniper

And again. 60% off. I've sworn off clothing purchases, though.

The T shirts and polos I bought last time still look almost like new. Great quality.

6. Stanley the 2nd

Stanley the 2nd Active Member

Thanks for posting this........ my sunspel delivery arrived today and I am just seeing how much more I could have saved :cloud:

Really nice quality and made in England which is good. I brought 2 t-shirts at half price so can't really complain.