• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pretty Burka Lady

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
I just find it strange that in a thread titled "pretty burka lady" there has yet to a single picture of a burka posted.

Look no further than Lawyerdad's avatar to see the most stunning woman you've ever seen in your entire life!

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
I just find it strange that in a thread titled "pretty burka lady" there has yet to a single picture of a burka posted.

Catch
plain.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I always thought LD's avatar looked like a sculpture of a used condom, but what do i know?

lightsky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
My favorite South Asi-y.

Aishwarya Rai:

aishwarya-rai-picture-6.jpg

i've been to india and can tell you very few women there look like this. in fact, in my life, i've only seen one indian woman who had eyes like hers, and every guy within 100 yds of her was staring, incl yours truly.

nevertheless, i grew up in a city with large south asian and iranian populations, dated both indian and iranian girls, and can tell you some of them are beautiful.

lightsky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan

ishackimageqt2ib4.jpg

she makes miss england look like a girl. goes to show that less is often more, a lesson that is sadly lost on women in the west who insist on leaving nothing to the imagination.

btw, i can second what others are saying about arab women. the first time i noticed them was in a washington hotel (the willard) when a woman in a burka and her daughters (who were dressed in western garb) walked into the lobby. they were obviously there with their husband/father who was in dc on business, but it was obvious to anyone with eyes that quality arab women are as nice as you'll find anywhere in this world.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Look no further than Lawyerdad's avatar to see the most stunning woman you've ever seen in your entire life!
This picture is not what you think it is.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I found tons of hot Persians, but a lot of them are Christian, so...

Persian chicks are so hot. I worked with a woman who could have easily reported me to HR the way I acted around her.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lightsky
she makes miss england look like a girl. goes to show that less is often more, a lesson that is sadly lost on women in the west who insist on leaving nothing to the imagination.

Miss England was a girl when those were taken, 18 years old. Note the university garb.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan

ishackimageqt2ib4.jpg

this pic reminds me of the scene in Alfie when Jude law is going thru NYC talking about how many beautiful women there are and he passes one in the burka and they close up of her giving him a sly *wink*

that's hot.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I dated my iranian TA. I agree with this thread. Persian chicks for teh win!

lightsky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Miss England was a girl when those were taken, 18 years old. Note the university garb.

not all 18 yr olds look the same. and not all college girls are 18.

i was thinking of the air of mystery surrounding the burka woman, especially her eyes. compare this to the cinnamon and spice and all things nice, all-uk girl next door look of miss england. she is what she is: really pretty; and pretty boring.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector

Hahaha you have no idea what that's a picture of do you?

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edward Appleby
Hahaha you have no idea what that's a picture of do you?

So....what is it of?

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
So....what is it of?

John "what the **** is a bill of rights" Ashcroft had the statue of the spirit of justice at the DoJ headquarters, which was nude, covered. Lawyerdad's avatar is a picture of this.

Thank God backwardness and small-minded philistinism only exist in those dirty middle eastern countries...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads