• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pretty Burka Lady

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
The smokey eyes and eyebrow arches does it for me.
inlove.gif

+1 Eye area=Teh Sex

seanchai

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
The fact that he doesn't have to look at them.

I think this is pretty funny, and I also think Muslim chicks/Arab/Middle Eastern chicks of other religious traditions are totally hot.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector

Also, there has only been one beautiful woman posted. You can't even see the first except for her eyes, how do you know she doesn't have horse teeth and facial hair? It is an alluring pic at best.

If you see a beautiful woman in an overcoat, do you assume she slings a moose dong?

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
I dont think Burka's are inhumane. Extremes exist in both ways. You can be forced by your peers into showing skin and be humiliated for wearing a burka in some places such as this country. Thats the same as being FORCED to wear one. I was trying to say that most people do not have their facts straight when they say that many Muslim countries FORCE their women to wear them. Sure there are some. Some places its just a cultural practice. However for example in Saudi and Iran, the rule is to just cover your head. However still so many women cover their entire face except for the eyes when theyd ont have to. Its obviously their choice. There are also many women in the USA that wear this. In fact I think that you will probably see more women in the USA in Burkah or Hijab than in some Muslims countries such as Pakistan. Yes certain parts (such as Quetta) will be filled but mostly none (Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore and all the small villages in between). The thing is if you say they are inhumane its just ignorance because most people are wearing it on their own will. And being socially pressured into thinking that its unjust is pretty much as inhumane. Walking around prancing around half naked might be considered humane in many parts of hte world and fine in the usa. The point is its all relative, so what you think is inhumane is actually liberating to many people. And to say that the girl is not pretty is just pretty marsupialed. I think taht sinc eyou are on this forum you should know that clothes make people inclduing women better. Yes you cant see her mouth but her outfit makes her look pretty sexy and ther is no denying that about it.

Throw some paragraph breaks in there, it'll be much easier on readers' eyes.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
there was an old bugs bunny (?) cartoon like that....where the seemingly hot "genie" ish chick is wearing a veil and you only see her eyes which look incredibly seductive....the he lifts her veil and from the nose down she's all jacked up with hairs growing out, huge moles, fucked up teeth and mouth.

that was the cue for the old school car horn to !honk! and Bugs to get the F outta there

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
there was an old bugs bunny (?) cartoon like that....where the seemingly hot "genie" ish chick is wearing a veil and you only see her eyes which look incredibly seductive....the he lifts her veil and from the nose down she's all jacked up with hairs growing out, huge moles, fucked up teeth and mouth.

that was the cue for the old school car horn to !honk! and Bugs to get the F outta there

That's funny. There was an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry tried to hook his blind buddy up with a Muslim gal in a burka and she turned out to be bootsy.
Anyway, both of the gals posted in this thread seem to be stunning. The dark eyes are smokin' ass hot.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brad
That's funny. There was an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry tried to hook his blind buddy up with a Muslim gal in a burka and she turned out to be bootsy.
Anyway, both of the gals posted in this thread seem to be stunning. The dark eyes are smokin' ass hot.

haha that was hilarious
larry david is the man

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
britishmuslimwomenpe6.jpg

missegyptzy3.jpg

7copyarwapm8.jpg

Okay, not Muslim but dayam.

padmalakshmi1vkractresses8.jpg

padmalakshmi003ct9.jpg

padmalakshmiqp5.jpg

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They airbrushed out the large scar Padma has on her arm. I kinda like the scar, gives her a little bit of a rough edge.

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a piece of Persian bakhlava
inlove.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I found tons of hot Persians, but a lot of them are Christian, so...

mrpologuy

Reaction score
I went to school in the area that has the largest Arab-American population in the country. There is one section in town where you won't see one sign in English. Many of the women on campus wore a hajib or burka. We had some of the most beautiful and intelligent women on campus I had ever seen. Many of them were just plain sexy. I think Arabic women are hot. I respect their dress and way of life because we judge them by our standards when they have their own.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh hi there.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just find it strange that in a thread titled "pretty burka lady" there has yet to a single picture of a burka posted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads