• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

yeknal

Reaction score
@Pediwear any plans for a restock of the Carmina Ruben in UK 11?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the response Mike. I was just asking out of curiosity since I had not seen those model names elsewhere and was not sure what the difference was between those and the regular Carmina models. I am actually looking at oxfords, and the ones you carry would definitely work, as would the regular models ones on Carmina's site (e.g. Forest, Rain).

Cheers
Hi trum01

Yes Carmina were a little confused by our use of names on the site. Perhaps it is not such a good idea if it makes people think they are some how difference from the regular models. However, we so much prefer using names than numbers / last names!

Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance. We are expecting more stock of Tobias, Nicolas and Gabriel in May.

Mike

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike.........what is the shipping cost for US orders?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Pediwear any plans for a restock of the Carmina Ruben in UK 11?
We are expecting some in leather for the Autumn but unfortunately not up to that size.

There is a good chance we might order some in the suede for next spring, and since the style has been successful we could well extend the size run - but that is a long way off I am afraid - I am sorry we can't be any more helpful in the meantime.

Regards

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mike.........what is the shipping cost for US orders?
Hi Viral

What are you planning on ordering? The standard shipping charge for a pair of shoes to the US is £18 GBP but we have free shipping offers on some brands.

Regards

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I couldn't wait for our professional photos to show you these Trickers Stow Burgundy Cordovan. Receiving a delivery of shoes like this is why I love my job.

The photos do not do them justice - we will have some proper shots of them on the website as soon as possible. Let me know what yu think...

Regards

Mike

Carl1955

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I couldn't wait for our professional photos to show you these Trickers Stow Burgundy Cordovan. Receiving a delivery of shoes like this is why I love my job.

The photos do not do them justice - we will have some proper shots of them on the website as soon as possible. Let me know what yu think...

Regards

Mike

Those look great Mike, love the rich Burgundy colour and Cordovan as well, very nice

How much are they ?

Carl.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Those look great Mike, love the rich Burgundy colour and Cordovan as well, very nice

How much are they ?

Carl.
Hi Carl

Yes, we are very pleased with the colour too. We were originally looking at a dark brown cordovan but I am so pleased we opted for the burgundy now.

Being Cordovan they will not be cheap of course, at present we think the price will be £690 (though I can't promise this will be final).

Regards

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi All

Some news for Carmina fans - our Tobias, Gabriel and Nicolas are all back in stock thanks to a Spring delivery from Majorca.

Gabriel

Tobias

Nicolas

I though Barker fans might also like this couple of images from a recent shoot we did. The McClean Paisley in red is spectacular don't you think? We love the star shaped punches on the Jenson too..

Barker McClean Paisley in red calf

Barker Jenson

Last edited:

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's nice to see a familiar local business on this site (I'm new)

I bought some Barker Lambourne boots in store last year, the service in the shop was excellent, they even sent someone over the road to the storerooms to get the correct polish for me as a bonus.

I'll be back for some new chukkas soon.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's nice to see a familiar local business on this site (I'm new)

I bought some Barker Lambourne boots in store last year, the service in the shop was excellent, they even sent someone over the road to the storerooms to get the correct polish for me as a bonus.

I'll be back for some new chukkas soon.
Hi Yorkshire Pud

Thank you for the note and welcome to the Style Forum. It is nice to know that our shop customers read the forums too!

We hope you find our thread helpful.

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just another couple of images of the Stow Cordovan taken in our own studio. Apologies that the presentation is a bit rough and ready but I was concentrating on getting the camera settings right:

And a teaser for the Cheaney Avon which we have just ordered in to add to our Cheaney range:

What a gorgeous colour! They will be available from the website later tomorrow, along with the Newport which is also new for our range.

Regards

Mike

Doral

Reaction score
Hello Pediwear,

I was just on your site about to order the Loake Radley in navy blue and I noticed that you no longer ship Loake shoes to the U.S. What is the reason for this and is there some kind of work-around- that might allow me to get them.

Thanks

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Pediwear,

I was just on your site about to order the Loake Radley in navy blue and I noticed that you no longer ship Loake shoes to the U.S. What is the reason for this and is there some kind of work-around- that might allow me to get them.

Thanks
Hi Doral

Thank you for visiting Pediwear and we are sorry we can no longer ship to the US.

I think my business partner has already replied to your email. Unfortunately there is no way for us to send Loake to the US. However, we do sell other similar brands - and hope that we can find a suitable alternative for you. Please see the email for details...

Kind Regards.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads