• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Open Bragging Thread

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brad
medwards?

Would medwards skydive out of a 737 in a huge storm in the middle of the night into (what many consider to be) the impenetrable wilderness of the southern Cascades wearing only a smart suit, loafers and sunglasses and carrying a suitcase filled with thouands of dollars and a half pack of cigarettes? I guess if you think about it that way, he probably is a member of SF.

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
I actually sort of did this last night. Came around a curve at ~ 40, 45 mph in 3rd gear. Limit was 30. Cruiser was parked on the other side of a quite narrow road, lights off, someone(presumably the officer) walking towards it. I zoomed by and I guess he got into the car and hit the lights and siren. Took a while, though, so the car was probably off or he was just slow. However, it was on a sort of hill, so by the time I heard the sirens go on, I was out of sight. Pulled a couple of quick left-right turns, slid into a random driveway and shut off the engine and lights. I heard the siren going around and saw the blue lights in my rearview once, but after ~ 5 minutes they were gone. So I drove home at an even 25 mph. Probably wasn't a wise decision - but I figured if the lights went on out of my vision, I had plausible deniability that the cops were after me.
Slick. I like it. I can't relate my police story since this isn't totally anonymous... In college (awful lot of bragging dates from then), my housemates and I bought a case of beef patties that were recalled. We cooked and ate all but one and sent that back in for a full case refund. We're crazy like that!

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Would medwards skydive out of a 737 in a huge storm in the middle of the night into (what many consider to be) the impenetrable wilderness of the southern Cascades wearing only a smart suit, loafers and sunglasses and carrying a suitcase filled with thouands of dollars and a half pack of cigarettes? I guess if you think about it that way, he probably is a member of SF.
medwards does that sort of thing before breakfast. Breakfast with Chuck Norris.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HomerJ
Slick. I like it. I can't relate my police story since this isn't totally anonymous...

In college (awful lot of bragging dates from then), my housemates and I bought a case of beef patties that were recalled. We cooked and ate all but one and sent that back in for a full case refund. We're crazy like that!

crackup[1].gif

that is something me and my friends would do! are you by any chance jewish aswell?!
devil.gif
tounge.gif

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In college a hot chick hopped my jock after she found out I was the only registered Republican at a party full of tree huggers. Ah.... to be different.

Fulcannelli

Reaction score
oh.... and i cant spell for sh"t

and im banging the prettiest girl on the planet...... she's my sun

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just *********** so huge that it clogged the toilet.

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first semester in college I had a 0.6 GPA. The dean of the college had a meeting with everyone in my hall, as collectively, we had the lowest combined GPA on the entire campus. It was like a modern day version of animal house.

I'm now a year away from a PhD. Go figure.

dl

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just built a large wooden playground type contraption with my buddy for his little girl.

Seven

Reaction score
I kicked the game winning home run for my kickball team..team stays undefeated for 1 more week.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
medwards does that sort of thing before breakfast. Breakfast with Chuck Norris.
When Chuck Norris was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

Originally Posted by tiecollector
In college a hot chick hopped my jock after she found out I was the only registered Republican at a party full of tree huggers. Ah.... to be different.
You went to college with Ann Coulter????
wow.gif

Originally Posted by Fulcannelli
im a genius
I have always been in special classes and now the only way to stop myself being branded an alchaholic is to become a poet.

oh.... and i cant spell for sh"t

and im banging the prettiest girl on the planet...... she's my sun

eh.gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I went to a gay guy's birthday party tonight. 1 girl thought I was MARRIED to my bff Mimi and then the bday boy's bf thought I was straight too.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I went to a gay guy's birthday party tonight. 1 girl thought I was MARRIED to my bff Mimi and then the bday boy's bf thought I was straight too.

The boots you posted could scare one straight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads