• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Open Bragging Thread

Keith S.

Reaction score
hahaha ouch

so much for open bragging
confused.gif

pkjay

Reaction score
I ransacked Orgrimmar with my band of rough riders last night.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pkjay
I ransacked Orgrimmar with my band of rough riders last night.

God, this thread is halfway composed of people bragging about their video game feats.

High-five!

pkjay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
God, this thread is halfway composed of people bragging about their video game feats.

High-five!

I don't understand, this **** is real.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I just discovered the true identity of DB Cooper in Ariel, Washington.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Nice guy, had coffee with him once.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These really cool kids have finally invited me to come to their dungeons and dragon meetings. Its probationary for now, but I will work hard and get in.

datasupa

Reaction score
I have a truly marvellous proof of this proposition: If an integer n is greater than 2, then the equation an + bn = cn has no solutions in non-zero integers a, b, and c.

Unfortunately, this space is too narrow to contain it.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by datasupa
I have a truly marvellous proof of this proposition: If an integer n is greater than 2, then the equation an + bn = cn has no solutions in non-zero integers a, b, and c.

Unfortunately, this space is too narrow to contain it.

Is that like 'rithmetic? Think I might have seen something like this on that darned PSAT. It saved a ton o beer money and a saturday mornin too, as I then decided to not the SAT.

c3cubed

Reaction score

Absolutely fascinating story behind that fellow. Certainly not in the mainstream.

Let's see, something to gloat over...
Hmmn - Since away for a long while, and with gas prices rising - I just came home and spent $192.00 [Cad] to fill up my Range Rover. It will last only a week of in-town driving to and fro.
So take heart to those south of the border - it's not as bad in your parts as you think. It's over $6.25 right now [for approx gallon] for premium in Oakville, Canada.

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

medwards?

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Looking back on the other old bragging threads they are for one person to brag about something specific. So I wanted to see how long it would take before a free-for-all got sent to Dumb or got squirelled. So....24 positions in a one-night stand? Win the big game? Outrun the police? Swear to God you just took the biggest dump in recorded history? Get engaged? Get divorced? Let's hear it.
I actually sort of did this last night. Came around a curve at ~ 40, 45 mph in 3rd gear. Limit was 30. Cruiser was parked on the other side of a quite narrow road, lights off, someone(presumably the officer) walking towards it. I zoomed by and I guess he got into the car and hit the lights and siren. Took a while, though, so the car was probably off or he was just slow. However, it was on a sort of hill, so by the time I heard the sirens go on, I was out of sight. Pulled a couple of quick left-right turns, slid into a random driveway and shut off the engine and lights. I heard the siren going around and saw the blue lights in my rearview once, but after ~ 5 minutes they were gone. So I drove home at an even 25 mph. Probably wasn't a wise decision - but I figured if the lights went on out of my vision, I had plausible deniability that the cops were after me.

Eagle

Reaction score
My wife and several other women have commented that my a** looks really good in form fitting jeans...and I'm 58! Not bad, for a grand dad?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eagle
My wife and several other women have commented that my a** looks really good in form fitting jeans...and I'm 58! Not bad, for a grand dad?

Pics for proof, gramps!
laugh.gif
just kidding. No, seriously, NO PICS!
plain.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads