• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Open Bragging Thread

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Looking back on the other old bragging threads they are for one person to brag about something specific. So I wanted to see how long it would take before a free-for-all got sent to Dumb or got squirelled. So....24 positions in a one-night stand? Win the big game? Outrun the police? Swear to God you just took the biggest dump in recorded history? Get engaged? Get divorced? Let's hear it.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
scored 3 goals in a ridiculously crappy soccer game. whos the man? whos THE MAN!!!!!

hi-val

Reaction score
Most of the seeds I planted are growing. My bay laurel tree is putting on new growth. It's ridic hard to actually cultivate in this climate so that's a win.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I improved my K/D ratio by 6% on Halo 3 last night.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night, I told a group of girls to shut the **** up during the The Strangers.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Last night, I told a group of girls to shut the **** up during the The Strangers.
Purseblog gals? Way to go!
thumbs-up.gif
peepwall[1].gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I always suspected that you loaded your YSL bags with bricks or doorknobs or something.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This one time in middle school I got out of serving a Saturday morning detention(go in at 6am saturday morning and clean the school for 4 hrs) by telling a teacher that someone in my family didn't like me coming in on Saturday. The someone in my family was myself, and when this was found out at the end of the school year I was scolded by the staff and my science teacher compared me to Bill Clinton.

Still, I was the only kid in middle school to ever get out of a Saturday detention.

seanchai

Reaction score
That's awesome, Reggs. I haven't laughed at the internet like that in awhile.

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Look at me. I'm fat, black, can't dance, and I have two gay fathers. People have been messing with me my whole life. I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. Plus I have a really large penis. That keeps me happy.

76classic

Reaction score
Duplicated a restaurant menu and inserted my proposal in the dessert selections. The entire restaurant was taking our pictures by the fireplace and we had champagne on the house. Followed by a surprise limo ride and an engagement cake I set up at home reading "To the Future Mrs. Palmer...."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads