• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They've been working for about a week now, and according to the email they will drop prices again soon.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a while back some of you were saying ln-cc isn't marking down the price for customs. did you guys get hit w/ duties?

510kut

Reaction score

Price you see is the price you pay, LN-CC pays duties

Yea as an update to the LNCC Duties thing. Finally called DHL after "reviewing" my documents on file the lady initially played dumb and told me I owed duties. I said I had a DDP invoice and she reviewed again and said that she missed it. Then she looked into it some more and the fees had already been paid.

So it seems like LNCC paid.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Price you see is the price you pay, LN-CC pays duties

yes:

Here is how it works at LN-CC. Log in to your account, and then the price you see is the price you pay. VAT is removed and Customs is added in.

BUT NOTE THAT dhl may screw it up anyway and send you a bill, and you might have to call dhl to straighten it out. I had to do that for my LNCC order. DHL is a mess.

DesignerValet

Reaction score
Speaking of LN-CC, how long is their shipping supposed to take? According to DHL my shoes have been bouncing around the UK for two days now.

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's usually very quick (3 days from LN-CC to West Coast) but things are probably a bit slower because of Christmas volume.

510kut

Reaction score

Did you have to email LNCC for the DDP invoice? I don't see any mention of duties being paid on my order at LNCC.

It was in the clear sticky envelope on the package.

And yes shipping was quite fast to the West coast. 3 days sounded about right.

Last edited:

rexet

Reaction score
30% off on the Façonnable european eshop with the code "PRIVATE2012".

jockscum

Reaction score
Just got an email from LN-CC about further markdowns (up to 50%).

Its been around there for a week or so. I'm assuming there will be another markdown after Christmas to even out the expired codes?

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paul Stuart sale on now. Must. Not. Buy. Jodhpurs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads