• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chowchow

Reaction score
cheers i just picked up the stripy zip through for 36 pounds from albam!

gkl

Reaction score
30% off for SS09 merchandise at http://www.thecorner.com using 4U@THECORNER. Doesn't work on items with the following label "This product has been selected as part of thecorner.com permanent collection". Valid until 19th of May.

KaiserSose

Reaction score

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by progressiveminded
Context has 50% on Nom de Guerre, today only I believe.

Randomly checked out the Context site last night during the boring Laker game and was pleasantly surprised to see the markdowns. Picked up the grey denim shirt.

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
30% off Eluxury sale apparrell today only. I got a BoO s/s boat shirt for $115 or so. Also some nice Acne belts on clearance.

Edit- I guess today is just a presale and it runs through tomorrow...not sure.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grapevinehill is doing a 25% off everything sale with the code 'MOVE'. Apparently, it is only for their web store, which has less inventory than their Ebay store. But, they did an order over the phone for an item I saw on Ebay and gave me the 25% off. Just tell them you got the email with the code.

titojackson

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Hickey sale and willing to do some pick-ups? PM me.

jojobubu

Reaction score
There is going to be black fleece and rag and bone this weekend at the save fashion sale in NY.

genericman

Reaction score
bgaf03.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^Did you get my pm back? Was a "hey thanks" in the works or was that too much trouble?

I will no longer help people via pm unless they are purchasing clothes from me.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^Did you get my pm back? Was a "hey thanks" in the work or was that too much trouble?

I will no longer help people via pm unless they are purchasing clothes from me.

rofl

genericman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^Did you get my pm back? Was a "hey thanks" in the work or was that too much trouble? I will no longer help people via pm unless they are purchasing clothes from me.
probably would have more useful and time-saving for the both of us if you had just ignored my message, but thanks...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^Did you get my pm back? Was a "hey thanks" in the works or was that too much trouble?

I will no longer help people via pm unless they are purchasing clothes from me (unless you are kronik cheap azz in which case I'll just fuc with you).

rofl

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads