• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Paul Smith Shoe Thread... all PS shoe questions here

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Paul Smith online store had them on sale a month ago as well... XD

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xavier
Unfortunately you're right: they made it, and it completely ruins them.

Picture of that cheap looking crap attached below.

On a more on-topic note, Paul Smith shoes are indeed maybe a bit pricey for the quality... Just like every other designer stuff anyway. The overall quality of Paul Smith mainline shoes is quite good though: they're really comfortable, the dip dyed leather keeps looking good and the overall quality of the shoes is holding up really well over time, ... If you like their look and can afford them, I'd say go for them, I don't know of any other designer doing those dyed leathers so well.

Do you likes it Kenneth Cole?
http://www.kennethcole.com/scripts/s...rcharg=&size=0

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
when you buy $500 Paul Smith shoes you pay $200 for the construction/materials, $100 for the name, and $200 for the shape/design. Their design is really second to none, they have that perfect medium between classic and high-fashion.

I have 3 pairs and they are probably my most stylish shoes.

if someone wants to turn this into a Paul Smith ShoeP0rN thread, let me know.

Enjoy:

http://www.kennethcole.com/scripts/s...ail&var=127967 128171&srchtype=&srcharg=&size=0

If you need to purge here is an aid:

http://www.kennethcole.com/scripts/s...ail&var=117853 118534&srchtype=&srcharg=&size=0

cielo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I found that website late last night too. They also have the black ones available in that site. Are they a pretty reliable online retailer though? ANybody have experience with them?
I've purchased from them at their retail location on Hayes in SF. I don't think their online inventory is real-time, but they are a legitimate store.

Thanks for the link keykoo - I wanted to get them from Gimme last year but they didn't have my size.

blantonator

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
Enjoy:

http://www.kennethcole.com/scripts/s...ail&var=127967 128171&srchtype=&srcharg=&size=0

If you need to purge here is an aid:

http://www.kennethcole.com/scripts/s...ail&var=117853 118534&srchtype=&srcharg=&size=0

I wish kenneth cole wasn't so crappy. I mean at $90, this is a good looking shoe.
KC_KM28058LE_BLK.jpg

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All of your shoes look amazing. I'm having a shoegasm. I hope to add more PS's my closet this year.

My only pair:

DSC_0049-1.jpg

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where are you guys getting these on sale??

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by cldpsu
where are you guys getting these on sale??

If we told you, then we wouldn't be able to get them on sale...

laugh.gif

Barneys and Neiman Marcus always has shoes like half off during season off sales. I've paid mostly around 220 for my PS shoes, I'm sure some people get them for even cheaper. I got one pair from the Paul Smith online store when they hit 50% off...

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish the barney store here in d.c. had paul smith shoes. I've only seen one pair at Neiman marcus and it's that tan color I really don't like. I'd only go with dark dark brown or black.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Ordered these today, totally stumbled on them by accident and they had my size left on sale

Got to see these boots IRL while in Paris and they were really badass so I'm stoked they'll be in my horde by next wednesday

0414979838289_500x500.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics