• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They've announced casting for Oberyn Martell and his paramour along with Mace Tyrell. I'm not sure I would expect more until the following season when Doran, Arienne, and Quentyn will need to be cast.

They'll fill out the cast with some returning characters- Janos Slynt, Allister Thorne, Maester Aemon. Next season can be all Kings Landing - Lannisters, Tyrells, Martells, and trials and Sandor and Arya and I'll be satisfied. Plus, I guess the taking of Meereen. Slow march to nowhere around Slaver's Bay.

Hands of gold are always cold, but a woman's hands are warm.

It would make sense to introduce Arianne as well next season, and having her storm out of KL swearing revenge. Also, we probably need a kingsmoot soon no?

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It would make sense to introduce Arianne as well next season, and having her storm out of KL swearing revenge. Also, we probably need a kingsmoot soon no?

Balon dies next season, toward the end. We don't get the Ghost of High Heart to explain it was a Faceless Man. Melisandre's leeches only were last week. There are two named Usurpers left on Stannis' list. The Purple Wedding will be episode 4-5 next season most likely.

Kingsmoot and Euron, Victarion casting will be once they cull the herd of actors under contract a little more. He doesn't **** gold until the season finale next year.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about your first event, I think it might be next episode. Yara/Asha is in it at least.

Last edited:

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm not so sure about your first event, I think it might be next episode. Yara/Asha is in it at least.

Maybe so. Just watched it again. Thought it was Meera the first time. Really uninspired casting for Asha. She should be a lithe warrior, although with mayhaps a rough face.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WHAT THE **** HAPPENED!?!?

OHHH ****

There is one more episode before end of season?

OMG all the deaths . . . **** you Frey! Really enjoyed the episode and the wedding had to be the best from start to beginning. I was laughing my head off when the bride was unveiled and had all these good feelings. Right when the bedding commenced I started having a bad feeling. As someone pointed out, the bride was in the know now that think back to her squirming. The Starks have such bad luck. I hope the Mother of Dragon can kick some ass now. Good job in taking over the city!

Episode = MIND BLOWN

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sam season 1:

Gilly yesterday:

YER A WIZARD TARLY!!!

Last edited:

cwh812

Reaction score

BTW, maybe Cat's dad? who went to pee will be the last hope for the House Stark??

It was her uncle, the Blackfish. He is a Tully - Cat married into the Starks by marrying Ned. Everyone should remember that there are 4 Stark children left (Jon, Arya, Bran, Rickon) - although young (and some lost) they will definitely have a part to play I believe.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SOmeone at work was alluding to something very gruesome that happens in book 3 and they weren't sure how/if HBO would show it. Was the stabbing of the pregnant belly that gruesome event? Simple Y/N will suffice, can spoil more for those who read them. :D

Last edited:

Sotiris

Reaction score
N

In the books,Robb's wife was very different from the show, and also not in attendance at the wedding. It was also not know if she was pregnant, which is probably either not the case or not important to the (book) story now anyways.

I'm guessing if its one specific thing, it's Grey Wolf's head being sown onto Robb's body and displayed complete with a crown.

I'm thinking they won't show that next week but who knows? Maybe they'll refer to it in dialog from someone in KL. Definitely a haunting image that's stuck withe from a haunting chaper (RW)

EDIT: on second thought the other thing could have been Cat snapping after Robb is killed in front of her - going batshit crazy and clawing her own face, laughing as the blood falls on her arm tickling her, then thinking Ned is still alive in her last few moments. That they opted to cut.

Last edited:

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

N

In the books,Robb's wife was very different from the show, and also not in attendance at the wedding. It was also not know if she was pregnant, which is probably either not the case or not important to the (book) story now anyways.

I'm guessing if its one specific thing, it's Grey Wolf's head being sown onto Robb's body and displayed complete with a crown.

I'm thinking they won't show that next week but who knows? Maybe they'll refer to it in dialog from someone in KL. Definitely a haunting image that's stuck withe from a haunting chaper (RW)

EDIT: on second thought the other thing could have been Cat snapping after Robb is killed in front of her - going batshit crazy and clawing her own face, laughing as the blood falls on her arm tickling her, then thinking Ned is still alive in her last few moments. That they opted to cut.

When she claws at her face and they grab her by the hair and pick her back up from the floor, she says, or at least thinks, "No, not my hair, Ned loves my hair." I was in shock reading that scene until I read that line. Then, I was completely in awe. In the show she was merely catatonic, rather than having a psychotic split.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Roslyn Frey could get it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads