• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ninja Sox

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
Im a size 8D.
Which size sock should I order?

My best guess would be a Medium, however, sometime people have mentioned that a Small fit as well, but was a bit tight. (see responses below)

Also any better shipping options for Canadians?
$20 seems steep.

Done. I updated the website, but unfortunately $15 was the lowest I can go using USPS Priority Mail (6-10 day delivery time).

I measure an 8D on the Brannock and bought two pairs of S when the first restock hit. They fit but they're on the tighter side - after a while of wearing them, I don't notice but initially they're slightly uncomfortable. I just bought two pairs of M to see if those are better. So S could work, you definitely won't be showing off any socks, but they'll be very snug.

Thanks for the feedback.

WOOHOO!!
Ordering 24 right now!!

Thanks for ordering again! I appreciate you posting a thread about my company. Time to create an official affiliate thread!

ordered 12 finally
smile.gif

Thanks for your patience while we re-stocked. I can't wait until you guys get to try them out for yourselves. I can almost guarantee you'll love them. =)

My foot measures 9.5" from heal to big toe and Small fit's snug at first but is fine after wearing for a few minutes. I use a measuring tape to measure :)

Thanks for your feedback! It's really helpful for the SF members to get a first hand opinion.

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
how much is international shipping? its not in the FAQ

International Shipping is set at a flat rate of $15. Please let me know if it doesn't reflect that upon check out.

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just placed an order.

one thing i noticed, when you click "check out", there's a customer login option but no place to register?
you should allow people to register directly on that page.

theRuphio

Reaction score
Will these be no show on Tom's as well? Going to buy them for my friends stinky Tom feet if so. :)

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't quote me but I think it should because my Sperry's are lower than Toms

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
just placed an order.
one thing i noticed, when you click "check out", there's a customer login option but no place to register?
you should allow people to register directly on that page.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into getting that to work.

Will these be no show on Tom's as well? Going to buy them for my friends stinky Tom feet if so. :)

It will honestly depend on your foot size. Reason being, the larger the foot size, the more the sox will stretch, essentially covering less of the foot. When you wear them with Tom's, there is potential that a very small corner might show, however for the most part it will be remain ninja!

Don't quote me but I think it should because my Sperry's are lower than Toms

I wear a size 10 in Tom's and my Ninja Sox don't show at all. But again, that's my foot.

dgonsh

Reaction score
just ordered 5. my first attempt at ninja sox. normally i spend $10 for 6 pack of the no-show hanes that fall apart in a matter of wears and are in no way no-show. so im really excited to give these a shot. didnt go for a six pack cause i wanted a few black and a few white and didnt want to have to buy 12 right off the bat. but with the $15 shipping to Toronto, it made no sense to buy less than 5 or 6 pairs. so 5 it is. for now. if theyre as great as i expect, im sure there will be a much larger purchase in the future.

can't wait to try 'em. hopefully get a few more wears before shorts are not an option with autumn coming.

thanks for the SF discount. made all the difference in me deciding to order.

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont know about you guys but I wear my Ninja Sox ... even with long pants! Haha. I've worn them with my clarks and wingtips even in the fall/winter.

The SF discount is great but I'd still order with or without the code.

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Placed my order a few days ago, didn't have internet at the new house so I had to scramble and do it on my phone. Can't wait since I only have two pairs of meh no show socks, now I'll have 12 more. :slayer:

Ninja Sox

Reaction score
just ordered 5. my first attempt at ninja sox. normally i spend $10 for 6 pack of the no-show hanes that fall apart in a matter of wears and are in no way no-show. so im really excited to give these a shot. didnt go for a six pack cause i wanted a few black and a few white and didnt want to have to buy 12 right off the bat. but with the $15 shipping to Toronto, it made no sense to buy less than 5 or 6 pairs. so 5 it is. for now. if theyre as great as i expect, im sure there will be a much larger purchase in the future.

can't wait to try 'em. hopefully get a few more wears before shorts are not an option with autumn coming.

thanks for the SF discount. made all the difference in me deciding to order.

Thanks for your order! I can guarantee the cut and quality of the sox are much better than the hanes that you'll find at the department stores. I know shipping to Canada/Internationally is a bit pricey, but unfortunately that is out of my control. After you had some time to try them out, please let us know what you think. We would appreciate the feedback.

I dont know about you guys but I wear my Ninja Sox ... even with long pants! Haha. I've worn them with my clarks and wingtips even in the fall/winter.
The SF discount is great but I'd still order with or without the code.

I have to admit that I've been wearing mine year round too...although I'm just slightly biased towards Ninja Sox! HA! Thanks again for posting Ninja Sox on SF...it actually put me on to this site for the first time and for a small company like mine, getting the honest feedback from people who actually care about how they look and feel has been priceless. I'll send you an extra half dozen pairs with your current order as a "thank you."

Placed my order a few days ago, didn't have internet at the new house so I had to scramble and do it on my phone. Can't wait since I only have two pairs of meh no show socks, now I'll have 12 more.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

We're glad you won't have to do laundry every other day now just to wear clean Ninja Sox. You can now last a full 2 weeks!

theRuphio

Reaction score
Ordered 36 of them. Hope it's all I'm looking for in no show socks :)

limbo

Reaction score
Found this thread just in time. Ordered 24. Should be good for a while.

Thanks for the SF code
fistbump.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads