• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when is the Lookbook.nu Jeffrey Campbell contest winners shoes coming to the shop?

edit: oh god I see them now. So much wasted potential! I may kop.

sle-z-e

Reaction score
Received my loooong awaited shipment today to much delight. thanks guys

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to personally endorse Need Supply here. It's pretty easy to have a great product mix if you go to The News, a few other showrooms, and Capsule, and take the best brands. Seriously. However, it's a much harder proposition to buy a few pricepoints lower and maintain good quality and taste level, and and then to merchandise well. These guys have done a bang up job.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i know there was only 100 units made of the MAD boot but did ya'll only carry 4 size 41's?

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Spring is slowly arriving and stuff is getting posted to the site regularly. We just created a new coupon code SFMARCH for 10% off all of our men's items.

Here are a few new shoes from Vanishing Elephant, Clarks, Vans and Sperry.

APC Spring, Rogue Territory and YMC are just a few others on the way.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
i need to stop in the store! if you see a guy wearing flatheads, thats me

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do the gant shirts fit? espeically the madras one? let's say i'm a small in band of outsiders?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ That Gant madras seems to be the same used by J.Crew this season. I own the J.Crew in the same colorway, interesting.

Chris - Do you have any more information on the Lean Fit Chino from life/after/denim here? Is it all cotton, lightweight, button fly, tapered hem, etc.? What's the sizing like? I typically wear 30 in pants/chinos. Also, any plans on a restock of smaller waist sizes?

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Chris, measurements on the Spiewak Field Jacket? Small and Medium, especially the length. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads