1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Meltin Pot?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Bam!ChairDance, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Well-Known Member

I've found very little about these jeans online, and my general impression has been a bit mixed. So what experiences have you all had with this brand? I found a pair for like $55 but haven't actually picked it up-- still not sure if these things are worth it.

2. Bradford

Bradford Well-Known Member

I have a pair of the Morgan's and I really like them. They're quite comfortable and considering I paid over $100 for them, I would definitely get a pair for $55.

Apparently they're much more popular in Europe than here in the States.

3. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

I've found very little about these jeans online, and my general impression has been a bit mixed. So what experiences have you all had with this brand? I found a pair for like $55 but haven't actually picked it up-- still not sure if these things are worth it.

Â Got these in a size 30 for $27 (with first-time discount) off Revolve last night. I thought they were pretty nice even before the price drop:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Â Now I have enough mid-level jeans that I should give my Union Bays and cheap Levis to Goodwill.

4. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Keep your levis and send back these.

5. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Well-Known Member

Don't go if you don't want to see breastfeeding.

6. jingco

jingco Active Member

They have the best fit. I got the Mark fit, love them, they are my favourite.

With jeans it's all the fit, fit over label. Hard to find jeans that fit good.