• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mad Men Season 6 (Begins April 7, 2013)

violethour1951

Reaction score
The most attractive and
drool.gif
-worthy actress on the show has been, and remains, Peyton List (who plays Jane Siegel)

Matto ELITE

Reaction score
2 episodes left....Wonder what cliffhanger they'll leave us with prior to Season 7

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I let it sink in for a day before I decided that I really enjoyed it. The opening scene of Cosgrove in the car didn't even seem real. The scene with the black woman in the Draper apartment made my skin crawl, very scary. The elevator scene was satisfying. "How have you bee?" "Busy" .........

Who is the guy on the left again, and where did he come from?

Last edited:

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alison Brie, most def. Although they go out of their way to hide her rocking body.

Christina Hendricks was marsupialed hot in the first couple of seasons but she's faded a bit over the years.

Stugotes

Reaction score
So... Don and Betty. Joan and Bob. Peggy stabs her hippie boyfriend. Roger scares his grandson with Planet Of The Apes.

A lot happened - comments?

Hayward

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Peggy maybe slowly going insane. What the hell did she need a homemade spear for? Was she going to throw it at the people wilding in the streets?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unless is was Kareem Abdul Jabbar breaking in, I imagine she was gonna stab an intruder with it after the brick came in the window.

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fantastic break up between Peggy and her boyfriend.

Didn't see that coming with Don and Betty.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads