1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Mac OS X Lion: what think ye?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by imageWIS, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Well-Known Member

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    LION is still buggy for me, but the last patch did fix a lot of issues. For some reason Chrome seems to cause problems too on it.

2. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

Lion works ok for me (2.5 i5 Mac mini with 8GB ram). However 10.7.2 update effectively killed AutoCAD 2011, which I own legally. AutoCAD 2012 works ok, but I'm not buying the program all over again... :facepalm: