• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dsgNYC

Reaction score
The new site has a great layout. The only thing I would recommend would be an "All" option instead of allowing the user to only drill down into a specific Tie, PS and/or Cufflink choice.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Just one thing: if you look at linen pocket squares and pick white, two yellow squares are listed under white instead of yellow.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fillmore Graves
Very nice and easy to use! However, didn't you have a section on your old site as to how to fold a pocket square? If so it would be great to have it back, if not just something to consider. Once again great site.
bigstar[1].gif

No, I didn't. But, yes, that's something I've been considering.
Originally Posted by MyHeartIsMyProphet
BTW, is there any chance to see more silk paisley pocket squares in the future?
Possibly. I'm always on the lookout for them. But it's important for me for prints (like paisleys) to be saturated through to the other side, so you don't just have one side and a really faded side. That rules out a lot of fabrics.
Originally Posted by Guero
Any chance you'll have a brick & mortar operation in Austin, or at least a store front?
No, the costs of running a storefront is just too high. I would have to raise prices by 50% to make up for it. But if you're in Austin you can stop by my house and take a look at my wares.

Style Pyle

Reaction score
I hope this new site brings more business to you, I absolutely love your ties, but I want to see more.

(you have sealed my sale with the new site)

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kent- I have personally referred at least two other people to you for their PS needs. The new site looks great, congrats!

BareSolid

Reaction score
Mr Wang

I am interested in buying pocket squares from you. I notice that previously, there was a section for joining a 'pocket square club' where you would send selected pocket squares once a month to customers. Is this option still available?

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MatthewN
The option to narrow down the displayed shirts by size doesn't work properly. I asked it to display only shirts in size 15 - it didn't eliminate any, and when I clicked on one I found that it wasn't available in that size.
Yes, this is a defect in the shopping cart software and is quite difficult/expensive to fix. Fortunately we will replenish stock on all sizes in about two weeks.
Originally Posted by dsgNYC
The new site has a great layout. The only thing I would recommend would be an "All" option instead of allowing the user to only drill down into a specific Tie, PS and/or Cufflink choice.
You can just click on the category name (e.g. pocket square). But I agree this is a tad confusing so I've just disabled the sub-category drop-down navigation links altogether.
Originally Posted by brokencycle
Just one thing: if you look at linen pocket squares and pick white, two yellow squares are listed under white instead of yellow.
Fixed. Thanks!

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BareSolid
Mr Wang I am interested in buying pocket squares from you. I notice that previously, there was a section for joining a 'pocket square club' where you would send selected pocket squares once a month to customers. Is this option still available?
Yes, though it's not listed on the website now. I'll have to think about how to make that compatible with the shopping cart. In the meantime, if you're interested, please send me an email: [email protected]

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Christmas 2009 shipping The US Postal Service recommends the following dates as the deadline for delivery by 24 Dec. 17 Dec: First Class International 21 Dec: First Class Mail 22 Dec: Priority 23 Dec: Express (guaranteed) Orders placed by 3 pm US Central Time will be shipped the same day. The deadlines are only recommendations, only Express is guaranteed by the USPS.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
All shirts in all sizes are now back in stock, including this popular linen/cotton stripe:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads