• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mudhiker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
white with navy stripes navy with white stripes
??????? edit: I guess this makes sense if the stripes are skinny. I was picturing two identical shirts.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
New order has been finalized. All the existing colors will be restocked, with some new ones:

lavender
grey
pastel yellow
white with navy stripes
navy with white stripes

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

This is going to be so awesome. Really, really looking forward to this Kent!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Who would have thought Kent could reinvent the Polo shirt?! You need a logo now Kent!
peepwall[1].gif

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Crossed croquet mallets would be a neat logo. Though I still prefer no logo. Maybe it would make for a good emblem tie.
Originally Posted by Mudhiker
edit: I guess this makes sense if the stripes are skinny. I was picturing two identical shirts.
They are indeed thin stripes.

david123

Reaction score
Couple questions about the polo shirts -- the length is from the bottom of the collar, right? And is the waist measurement the same as the chest and hem measurements that are listed? Thanks! I'd love to see a photo of someone wearing one if anyone is willing.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes on both points.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I believe a long-sleeve polo is called a rugby shirt. I'll keep this in mind for autumn.

Avon Celli makes a long sleeve polo with barrel cuffs, almost like a dress shirt. I had one of those and liked it a lot, though I ended up accidentally shrinking it beyond wearability.

No logos, please. That would be a deal breaker.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Avon Celli makes a long sleeve polo with barrel cuffs, almost like a dress shirt. I had one of those and liked it a lot, though I ended up accidentally shrinking it beyond wearability. No logos, please. That would be a deal breaker.
Boggi is also making shirts in pique fabric

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Edmorel posted a pic of a bespoke pique dress shirt. I'd like to get one made with a BD collar.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Avon Celli makes a long sleeve polo with barrel cuffs, almost like a dress shirt. I had one of those and liked it a lot, though I ended up accidentally shrinking it beyond wearability.

No logos, please. That would be a deal breaker.

Those are nice, I find the fit a bit wonky though.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the White Linen Pocket Square? How is it is for a straight fold a la Mad Men or a triangle fold? Anything with a straight edge?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics