1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Weitz Charcoal Pinstripe Suit, size 39-40 PRICE DROP!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by njhunt, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. njhunt

njhunt New Member

Price drop! $65 55 40. 40 dollars for a great suit.

Hi! Up for sale is one nice two-piece suit. I had it recently altered by my tailor (who also dry-cleaned it), but then I ruined the effect by losing a bunch of weight! My loss is your gain.

I believe it's 100% wool (no materials tag, though), and the union label indicates it was made in the US. Nice all-season wool, not too heavy. It's in amazing condition—I hardly ever wore it. Recently gone over by a tailor and cleaned.

I believe it's about a size 39-40, with room to alter. Please read the actual measurements of the jacket and pants:

Jacket:
    21.5" chest
    20" waist
    18.5" shoulder
    32.5" length
    25.25" sleeve (with about 1-2" to let out)

Pants:
    34.5" waist
    31.5" inseam

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.