• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickEPockets

Reaction score
These bombers look like they have down or some thicker lining in them. That's going to bump the price from the last bombers which were not lined.

bjax

Reaction score
Quick question. Does anyone know if the olive Escobar sweatpants is the same olive color as the JE x Gap crewneck sweatshirt?

lowk

Reaction score
I don't think the JE rep wants to talk or give prices anymore b/c they know ppl are going to get riled up about it if they say the price lol.
But I think the bomber will be somewhere between $600-800. If they price it higher, then thats pretty insane.
I definitely seeing JE trying to move up to the higher end of the middle tier fashion brands. 25% off the prices of this season's collection would prob be the price if this came out a year or two earlier.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah the days of JE posting in here all the time are long gone. So it's pointless to keep asking questions. Just gotta wait and see with everything

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Delivery 2 D Soon..

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't think the JE rep wants to talk or give prices anymore b/c they know ppl are going to get riled up about it if they say the price lol.
But I think the bomber will be somewhere between $600-800. If they price it higher, then thats pretty insane.
I definitely seeing JE trying to move up to the higher end of the middle tier fashion brands. 25% off the prices of this season's collection would prob be the price if this came out a year or two earlier.

I'm thinking the same. The rider is the high end then stadium then the wool bomber. All of those have premium materials. My guess is these will take the Price range spot of the old bombers. I'm getting it either way as its a nice piece to have. I already own the rider, ss bomber, reverse terry stadium and the rain coat. So far I think the prices have been fair for what the items are / brand position. The only thing I wasn't too impressed with was the rain coat.

Those dune escobars look nice as well. I really like my dune villain so those that missed on these I would grab a pair of these.

lowk

Reaction score
Personally I liked where they were at before, brand wise. Used to look at the brand as a nicer, better priced APC. Now can't really see myself buying any of these past 2 or so seasons without discount, starting at 25%. A lot of praise for this brand before came from it being a better alternative to wings+horns, etc because they were raising prices, a little sad to see the same things happen here too.

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Damn dune escobars??? I've been holding off on new sweats for the boucle but I might need to cop these to go with my dune villain hmmmmm

veltr0

Reaction score
why is there a dune escobar yet the dune villain is discontinued? should be the same material?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I agree with this 100%. What sucks about this is that higher prices = less people buying = more sales. Everyone will eventually start holding out for sales, and then eventually everything will be easily accessible at sale prices. I always thought JE was so special because it was that one item that I never minded purchasing at original price.

Take any designer item, most of the time the garment is overpriced; and it's a given, if a piece is overpriced it WILL and DOES go on sale.
Take Rag & Bone (or T by Alexander Wang or Helmut Lang) for example, their stuff is insanely overpriced, but the prices you can get any piece at the end of season sale--it's at least 70-80% off, and it just isn't special anymore.

I was cleaning out my closet because I'm going to be moving back to California from NYC within the next couple months, and I had all my JE tags saved--I've got one too many JE items, so I hope JE doesn't fall off soon and end up having sale pieces all the time.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:lol:

Last edited:

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Lol quick edit jthom

Cycwidit just got ethered

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads