• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

victoorious

Reaction score
@victoorious thanks for the pics. The medium looks fine to me. I think a small would fit you closer to what is modeled by JE, if that's what you want. It's hard to tell from your pics with your arm bent and all, but the medium looks a little long/loose in the arms. Did you try a small also? I ask since you bought the rider in two sizes and have the luxury of living so close to JE.

I have the Isherwood denim shirt from ACNE and its a little loose like your fit is and I like that. This style shirt looks good a bit looser IMO. The small seems like it might be too short on you.

I only bought the medium.

after some thought I think I am going to return it and purchase the Dual Zip loop wheeler in Black. The shirt is nice, but IMO, i'm not sure if the price point is worth it. Then again, I don't know anything about how much fabric and hardware pricing haha.

Last edited:

mandresB

Reaction score
In some pics it's really tough to even notice a difference in the white comix, for those who own..what are your thoughts? Worth getting over the baisic white?

drb1911

Reaction score
^ You can definitely tell the difference. Thicker, different texture, and drape. The differences are great enough to justify having both.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Jbidwal
Ive noticed you have a couple overshirts.do u have any mediums and if so how do u like compared to a small per say..i missed out on the small black so i took a medium i got a couple m villians and the fits cool with me ..im 5'8 155-160 so i think i should be ok ..i can always return it tho..also what size did u get in the yuma

You should be ok with the medium. You are the same height and build as me.

bobby321

Reaction score
Has anyone picked up the mix grey villain? How is it in person?

dantatzai

Reaction score

Has anyone picked up the mix grey villain? How is it in person?

I know some aren't a fan on here but I quite like it - pics don't do it justice although the material and grey does remind me of a polo a bit. With that being said it definitely is a different shade of grey from the other greys they have released - hope that helps.

Also if you go to the concepts website - their pictures of the mix grey is more accurate

Last edited:

optimaasprime

Reaction score
UPS guy was mad, JE rider supreme skateboard and random stuff my wife ordered.. Signature confirmation too
1f602.png
1f602.png

victoorious

Reaction score
just returned my Yuma shirt and exchanged it for the Dual Zip loopwheeler . couldn't be happier :)

Reaction score
New Midnight hoodie just came in, fit is pretty tight but I imagine it will stretch out just like my black one did.

Fit pics for those who care to comment, starting to wonder if I should think about sizing up. I'm 6'2" 170 lbs wearing M everything

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads