• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Do you or does anyone else know any info on ruleofnext like shipping and where they are based? (USA or otherwise) I just saw the one shipping option but not really any other info
They are out of Ohio

Cg23

Reaction score

They are out of Ohio

It didnt say which shipping method they use. Do you by any chance know? It says shipping is only 5 bucks. Im worried it's usps. Cheap yes but can be brutal. Actually had my usps lady shove a massive package half in the mailbox stickin half out. When ordering nice clothing like john elliott, that scares me to death

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It didnt say which shipping method they use. Do you by any chance know? It says shipping is only 5 bucks. Im worried it's usps. Cheap yes but can be brutal. Actually had my usps lady shove a massive package half in the mailbox stickin half out. When ordering nice clothing like john elliott, that scares me to death

Theyt use ups

Last edited:

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Just pulled the trigger on 41 Overshirt lol came out to $221 shipped, gotta love no tax and shipping.

Last edited:

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Does anybody here own the Teddy Jacket and wouldn't mind posting some on wear pictures?

Cg23

Reaction score

Does anybody here own the Teddy Jacket and wouldn't mind posting some on wear pictures?

In the gallery there are a couple i think one was JE actually wearing it and another was another member. Didnt see many though. Maybe after this black friday and cyber monday some ppl on here picked it up and would post some pics. Im positive ive heard it runs very slim and pretty short though as it was designed to be more of a short jacket I remember JE mentioned a while back bc some ppl were asking about the length and the shortness

mcnicol21

Reaction score
In the gallery there are a couple i think one was JE actually wearing it and another was another member. Didnt see many though. Maybe after this black friday and cyber monday some ppl on here picked it up and would post some pics. Im positive ive heard it runs very slim and pretty short though as it was designed to be more of a short jacket I remember JE mentioned a while back bc some ppl were asking about the length and the shortness

I bought the Teddy jacket, but had to return it. Quality is excellent, but it is VERY short as it is intended to have a cropped look. If you are tall then don't get it. I'm 6'6" and it doesn't come near my waist.

Last edited:

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Okay thanks, I'm 5'10 so I guess I would get a large, I'm really on the fence, but $390 + 20% off is a good deal.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks, I'm 5'10 so I guess I would get a large, I'm really on the fence, but $390 + 20% off is a good deal.
I'm 5'10, 145/150lb. Wear a Medium in all things JE. Got the teddy in Medium, it was tiny. I could barely get it on and yea it was mad cropped. It fit my wife who is 5'4 99lbs... haha, as said above though, one of the best made jackets I have ever seen--quality is top notch, it is SOLID--but considering the Medium is 25 inches in length and large is 26--since there isn't much of a difference, i'd say it would be a difficult fit

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads