• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cg23

Reaction score

Have any west coast guys gotten their pre sale orders yet? I placed one order weds night for the pre sale that I haven't gotten shipping confirmation on yet. I placed another order from the sale section on thursday that is currently in my hands. Maybe JE can comment on this as the order contained a pitch black villain.

There is a post a few pages back by JE stating info on the pitch black hoodies. They were a pre order and are shipping out i believe sometime within the next wk or two

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
Damn Atrium moving Drake quick.

Shipping notification already received. UPS emailed that delivery is set for tomorrow lol (NJ)

Jasonronn

Reaction score
There is a post a few pages back by JE stating info on the pitch black hoodies. They were a pre order and are shipping out i believe sometime within the next wk or two

I saw that. I understood it was for people who weren't able to check out before they sold out. I got my order in before they put the pre-orders up.

Cg23

Reaction score

I saw that. I understood it was for people who weren't able to check out before they sold out. I got my order in before they put the pre-orders up.

Ohh. Well my guess is they may have sold more than they had at the moment and then had to release the post about them being shipped out a few days later after the fact. Dont worry though bc JE is pretty great about answering questions and resolving issues. That's a good question though im sure they will get it figured out for you asap snd enjoy the pitch black it looks sick

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do you get the discount from atrium online?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang, some people got a ton of stuff.

I grabbed onto
olive, midnight navy and charcoal mercer tees
white l/s mercer
charcoal l/s u neck
pitch black hooded villain
sand hooded villain
the newer grey villain crew (from atrium)

Cannot believe I got all 8 items for $743 (and I used paypal credit after having had it for so long, which I believe they are deducting $50 since it's my first time using it)--which brings it down to $693!!! :-D :-D

mzez

Reaction score
just a villain, almas, charcoal mercer for me

Dirty Gurty

Reaction score
Here's a really dumb question that's probably been asked five hundred times - How do the size guides work? I see they're referenced on each item's page but that only shows measurements for size M. How do you see it for the other sizes?

Potsnu

Reaction score

NAFTA doesn’t cover taxes. NAFTA covers duties. An item being imported into Canada that is made in the United States is charged $0 duties by our site. What you are seeing are taxes. Taxes are still levied for each sale based on where you live in Canada.

I understand using a 3rd party for International orders.

However, I think it makes little sense for Canadian customers. Local post offices receive so many packages that the likelihood of a Canadian having to pay taxes is very rare.

I think I speak for all Canadians during this sale, that we would have all bought a lot more if we didn't have to spend a huge chunk of the Black Friday discount in pre-paid taxes.

At the end of the day, I rather pay for taxes at the post office (if I get charged) then paying for the taxes up front.

I personally have had to pay taxes once in the 10 years I've shopped online with Canada Post. That's even with the retailer fully declaring value of goods on the custom forms.

Last edited:

mikey34

Reaction score
Damn, slept on the red 41 overshirt. If anyone has a lead or has a medium for sale, holla please!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Here's a really dumb question that's probably been asked five hundred times - How do the size guides work? I see they're referenced on each item's page but that only shows measurements for size M. How do you see it for the other sizes?

The size guides are dynamic. You can click between sizes. This will definitely work on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.

The model's measurements are referenced so you can get an idea of how it fits on him.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics