• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

trevorxflyint

Reaction score

Go with the small. I'm the same height as you but 10 lbs heavier and the small in classic crews and mercers fit great.

Thanks for the quick response man. I have another question for you if you don't mind. Does the neck fit as tight as it looks in the photos on JE's website for the classic crew? I want something with a slightly loose neck but don't want it to be hanging way down, which I'm scared I might get with the curve u-neck since I'm pretty skinny.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the quick response man. I have another question for you if you don't mind. Does the neck fit as tight as it looks in the photos on JE's website for the classic crew? I want something with a slightly loose neck but don't want it to be hanging way down, which I'm scared I might get with the curve u-neck since I'm pretty skinny.

I don't know if I'd necessarily call it tight, but it's a pretty average fitting crew neck. I'm in the same boat as you so that's why I went with the mercer over the u-neck, it's got a wider neck than the crew but less wide than the u-neck.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up the dark grey villain hoody off atrium with the 30 percent! Also scooped a charcoal mercer last night. Safe to say I'm finished. So happy with all the sales

mzez

Reaction score
Picked up the dark grey villain hoody off atrium with the 30 percent! Also scooped a charcoal mercer last night. Safe to say I'm finished. So happy with all the sales
thanks for the heads up. villain for 140 :)

vote4anh

Reaction score
My JE damage...

Mercer Grey
Mercer White
Mercer Blue
Mercer Charcoal
Mercer Black
Villain Crew Black
Villain Crew Grey
Villain Burgundy
Villain Black
Villain Pitch Black
Villain White
Villain Dark Grey

brianoh

Reaction score
Is the JE Villain in Sand from the JE webstore going to ship out? I see it still in stock for all sizes still.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Is the JE Villain in Sand from the JE webstore going to ship out? I see it still in stock for all sizes still.

I'm not sure I understand this question. If you ordered it, you will be receiving a shipment.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Well if you think about it, his goods are Made in America. His cotton is also sourced from America.

Our countries are under NAFTA, so we wouldn't be paying customs/duties anyways.

NAFTA doesn’t cover taxes. NAFTA covers duties. An item being imported into Canada that is made in the United States is charged $0 duties by our site. What you are seeing are taxes. Taxes are still levied for each sale based on where you live in Canada.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got in on the atrium deal too. I'm going to cancel my JE preorder. I needed it by the weekend too.

younglee

Reaction score
sucks to live in europe, that atrium deal is sweet, but they only offer usps expedited shipping which is $55 :S

@JohnElliottCo any future plans to stock JE stuff in european shops?

rbroseph

Reaction score
NAFTA doesn’t cover taxes. NAFTA covers duties. An item being imported into Canada that is made in the United States is charged $0 duties by our site. What you are seeing are taxes. Taxes are still levied for each sale based on where you live in Canada.

Any luck with the new mercer tee's being shipped to Canada?
And if so I know they were just released but would there be a restock on them as I can't get my size in Midnight blue?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

sucks to live in europe, that atrium deal is sweet, but they only offer usps expedited shipping which is [COLOR=545454]$55 :S[/COLOR]

[COLOR=545454]@JohnElliottCo
[/COLOR] any future plans to stock JE stuff in european shops?

Harvey Nichols in the UK will be carrying the line starting in January.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Any luck with the new mercer tee's being shipped to Canada?
And if so I know they were just released but would there be a restock on them as I can't get my size in Midnight blue?

We are actively working on this and apologize for the inconvenience to Canadian customers. These will all be restocked at some point in the future. The Midnight Mercer Tee in particular is part of the SS15 collection.

Last edited:

rbroseph

Reaction score
We are actively working on this and apologize for the inconvenience to Canadian customers. These will all be restocked at some point in the future. The Midnight Mercer Tee in particular is part of the SS15 collection.

Alright appreciate the response.
Sucks I had it in my cart all of last night and now I'll be missing out on the 20%.

Jasonronn

Reaction score
Have any west coast guys gotten their pre sale orders yet? I placed one order weds night for the pre sale that I haven't gotten shipping confirmation on yet. I placed another order from the sale section on thursday that is currently in my hands. Maybe JE can comment on this as the order contained a pitch black villain.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads