• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
I've been holding out on the Kake for so long now, but this has convinced me. Any ideas on pricing? I'm assuming around 300?

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I thought you were right for sure on the sunglasses haha. although i guess thinking about it, it's about to be the middle of December so maybe some sunglesses rn wouldn't make sense lol.

Anyways, I always see ppl raving about the loopwheel... you guys really think it's worth?

I just wore mine yesterday.

I think if you have to ask, then no it will not be worth it to you. Sort of a cult fabric/denim nerd thing IMO

gerg99

Reaction score
Well you could describe why you like it yourself. :|
Lol yea I don't think just cause I had to ask that I am just unable to appreciate it myself bruh. I've never handled it so how am I supposed to know?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

rbroseph

Reaction score
I love my JE loopwheel escobars and dual-zip (wish my grey dual-zip had the silver zips like the new raglan!). The terry is very thick and plush and is really warm; can't wear the sweatpants in the summer at all.

Got my float knit and Sashiko tee in yesterday
The float knit is definitely my new favorite sweater.
Sashiko tee is probably one of my favorite pieces. I was able to use the VIP code on top of the flash sale and I wish I got all 3 colors. You could tell a lot of time and effort went into the stitching, it's very uniform and consistent and there's no puckering/tight stitches, and no loose ones either, definitely a stand alone tee for me.

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Might have to pick up those grey loopwheel escos

We call them the Ebisu Sweatpants, and along with the Raglan Fullzip are a new style debuting with the Loopwheel Capsule. The Ebisu are slightly more relaxed in fit that Escobars, but still are tight at the ankle. We'd consider them a semi-fitted cut.

beans718

Reaction score
My mr porter order still hasn't arrived. So much for overnight shipping -_-

Ryan Chando

Reaction score
^ It is thicker and softer than any other terry, and gets better with age. You can read up on the history a bit here, from around the last time we produced a collection with Loopwheel: http://www.acontinuouslean.com/2015/01/19/rarest-sweatshirts-world/
Mike I ended up returning the last Loopwheel Hoodie becuase it didn't fit, I've been wearing a M in the Kake and Raw Edge, and basiclly all the hoodies since Season 7. Should I stay with that size for the Raglan Full Zip?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Mike I ended up returning the last Loopwheel Hoodie becuase it didn't fit, I've been wearing a M in the Kake and Raw Edge, and basiclly all the hoodies since Season 7.  Should I stay with that size for the Raglan Full Zip?

I'd stay the same size. If the first Loopwheel Flash didn't fit you, this new hoodie is a bit more relaxed, as are the new sweats. I wouldn't call either style "oversized" but they are less fitted than those first Loopwheel styles.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads