• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ElJeffrey

Reaction score
Those with the zincs, anyone actually blow the knee out? Personally, I think the jeans will look a lot nicer once the knees are blown. Are the threads pretty strong on then? My odeons are fully blown out and I only worn them a few times.
I think this it's more necessary for the smaller sizes to do this manually. If you're a larger size (i.e. like a 34 as I am), then this should happen more quickly on its own than say somebody who's a size 30 since chances are you're working with more thigh and calf to stretch the denim when wearing them

Jflo301

Reaction score

Bad iPhone pic, but my zincs are fully blown out and I agree, they look a lot better this way.

leit96

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of the Mainline products? It would be handy to know what we will be seeing a restock of in the future (although I'm sure Baseline hoodies are not included
sneaky2.gif
)

gerg99

Reaction score

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been waiting on that sleeveless tee. Glad it's dropping

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads