• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wore these today. They're pretty cool. And comfortable

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same...and still has a slightly oversize look. Would recommend sizing down one @enyls
Are you wearing tights underneath your Zincs?

Nope, I haven't given it a chance to rip apart some more so it's still pretty intact

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score

Thinking about getting a pair of Baselines—apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but I see a lotta people saying the fit is super slim so I want to be sure. I'm a very scrawny dude, especially in the legs— 5' 9", 135 lbs. And I don't mind a really skinny fit. Am I safe with a small? I wear a small Mercer and a medium Villain, never tried on Escos or any sweatpants...

Small is good. I'm 5'10 140 with a 28 inch waist but I have bigger soccer legs and small Baselines fit me pretty well.

NickEPockets

Reaction score
New sweats are decent but < escobars anyday.

Please release plaster escobars or kitos, or restock baselines in plaster.
Agreed. A plaster main line hoodie also needs to drop. I think a hooded clash or villain with white zippers would be cool.

Maybe there's a new hoodie coming in conjunction with the new athletic sweats.

Last edited:

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Agreed. A plaster main line hoodie also needs to drop. I think a hooded clash or villain with white zippers would be cool.

Maybe there's a new hoodie coming in conjunction with the new athletic sweats.
a plaster villain with white zippers would be dope man. Good idea.

jograiled

Reaction score
I picked up one of the Navy Iridescent Bombers in large but it was too small :( PM me if you're interested, Ill let it go cheap.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those with the zincs, anyone actually blow the knee out? Personally, I think the jeans will look a lot nicer once the knees are blown. Are the threads pretty strong on then? My odeons are fully blown out and I only worn them a few times.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Those with the zincs, anyone actually blow the knee out? Personally, I think the jeans will look a lot nicer once the knees are blown. Are the threads pretty strong on then? My odeons are fully blown out and I only worn them a few times.
I agree. Those look kinda weird as hell without the fully blown out knees

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads