• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
Greeting all,

New guy here. Got here by way of hard researching for a good new boot. Came between the highly regarded L.L. Bean Katahdin Engineer boot by Chippewa and the Plain Toe 6" Apache chocolate boot. The Plain Toe Chipp's won out due to the extremely low price i got through amazon.

Short story made long, I HAD to join because theres too many smart people on here to ignore when it comes to upping my style.

Id sum myself up as a simple person with limited style knowledge. I know what looks good to me probably wont look good to others... alright now im rambling.

I look forward to lurking around and finding new things.

-Tim
Chicago,IL

xjmnz

Reaction score
Hello guys! Just signed up but I been lurking for over a year now; great site. Looking forward to learning about menswear and to develop a better sense of style. I'm into timeless and versatile quality items. See you guys around!
-Xavier

Last edited:

decogeo

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I signed up recently after finding so much useful information here. I live in the middle of Europe, I'm in my thirties and work in a very conservative business environment. Casual Fridays? huh? never heard about that. Trying to expand my sense of elegant casual clothing, and rather italian in my orientations.

DG

huron

Reaction score
Hello people I am a new member and looking to upgrade my style.

supremum

Reaction score
Hello to the empty void that is this thread,

I am a Ph.D student with a newfound sense of style. Been a lurker for a while, but saw some nice classified ads, so had to sign up :)

allergydoctor

Reaction score
Hello. all. I've been a long-time reader of StyleForum, and just decided to join. Looking forward to learning more about clothing, both dress and casual.

Llanowan

Reaction score
Hi all. Longtime lurker who decided to sign up. I'm a mid-20s consultant working through the grind!

breadan

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Name's breadan. I'm currently in NJ, I love food and conversation(usually). I came across SF as I was looking and learning more into men's fashion (not the mainstream but basics) and fit for myself. I realized that I had some terrible pieces of clothing I was putting on myself (possibly not terrible but just didn't fit me right. I am always dress in business professional and sometimes business casual, so I want to make sure that I look well.

TRNKNewYork

Reaction score
Hello!

We're two guys (Nick and Tariq) who just launched a new website to help guys shop for the home - TRNK New York.

The premise of the site is pretty simple - we scour the web for the best products in quality and design and then feature it alongside original content.

Some of the features include collections, where customers can shop by personality or design aesthetic. We also have a growing list of essentials - must-haves for any character-filled home. We will also be publishing a series of home tours (currently, just our own, but more to come shortly).

We'd love to hear what you guys think! We want to constantly evolve the site to provide the best user experience, so please do not spare our feelings Also, feel free to share with us any product or content ideas, including good candidates for home tours.

And if you have a second, please take a second to sign up! Here's our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages too.

Thank you for checking us out, and happy browsing!

Endeavor

Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I'm a college student who has been lurking SF for a while. I've amassed a great amount of advice through the search feature here and look forward to contributing.

Dagon

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm Grayson.

I'm in my mid 20's in the retirement industry making an attempt to dress far better than my age, as in many ways; age is credibility.

Long time lurker, thought I should give back and contribute once in a while.

I look forward to engaging in various discussions and heated debates.

SonnyTheElder

Reaction score
Hey All,
Not a big forum user in general, but over the past few years I've really gained an appreciation for quality attire and buying fewer but nicer things overall. It seems that all my google searches for information on clothes or shoes end up directing me here, so figured I'd sign up.

jshwalker

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm Shawn.
18 years old, new to the site, came seeking advice. Been interested in expanding my knowledge on men's fashion on how to dress well for a while now. Can't wait to start contributing.

jm722

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been lurking on here for a while. I'm former military and now in law school. I really enjoy dressing well and have been reading a lot on here already

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads