• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
It's the time of year when Uggs come out of the closet
ffffuuuu.gif

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
ffffuuuu.gif

I walked around for about an hour downtown. Surprised, I only saw 8 pairs of uggs. I saw lots of leather/pleather ankle boots though.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif

They will start dying but it will take a long time for them to really die (for a lot of people they are quite expensive as far as shoes go...so they are going to wear them to death).

Just look at when it becomes cargo shorts and flipflops (I can't pinpoint the date on this...cargo shorts have been going strong since 2000 and flipflops really exploded a bit later) season or time to bust out the square toes (probably at maximum ubiquity around 2005...before that they hadn't landed on the discount racks as much)

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif

**** i already saw some last week

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLee
Rule 1: Don't show leg, thigh, butt unless you are a swimmer, runner or cyclist. There is nothing worse than a thin unshaped leg. Perfectly understand, but women with hairy legs are worse
Rule 2: Get rid of the floppy boobs. Anything bigger than a "C" is going to sag around your waist. And that thought makes me want to puke. Big boobies with a little sag are still fun to play with
Rule 3: Don't wear anything that you wouldn't want me to obviously stare at. If you show boob then don't expect me to look you in the eyes when I speak to you. Agree.
Rule 4: Keep it simple. Lose the high heels, the long nails and the ton of makeup. Love high heels unless the girl becomes a ***** complaining about her feet bothering her. Agree with other two points
Rule 5: Forget the tats. If you got ink hide it. Unless you work on the docks or drive a truck. Agree
Rule 6: When you are anywhere don't have that stunned look on your face. That can ruin anything you are wearing or not wearing. generally agree

My hero.

srendam

Reaction score
It's quite ironic we don't see many of em in Australia. I'm glad for that.

Ivar

Reaction score
153986_565.jpg

I don't find Alexa Chung very attractive, but this dress would be killer on a svelte blonde.

lastlight

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ivar
153986_565.jpg

I don't find Alexa Chung very attractive, but this dress would be killer on a svelte blonde.

That's my opposing reaction!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tumblr_l9v3utWfgQ1qbu1tyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_l9v4arnbOy1qbu1tyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_l9oo1cjh8q1qak7cdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_l8916bCrD81qzhkhao1_400.jpg
**** yeah, Alexa Chung.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads