• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Old Are You (Poll)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm closer in age to Rube than kwilk, but you all knew that anyway (much closer, by the way).

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am being crushed on the underside of Dolly's bewb
frown.gif

Blurv

Reaction score
25. Am I the only one surprised by the poll results? I thought the forum skewed rather older than what the survey shows.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blurv
25. Am I the only one surprised by the poll results? I thought the forum skewed rather older than what the survey shows.

the dip at 21-24 is interesting. i agree with you, i expected there to be a more even distribution of ages. from anecdotal evidence and my experiences in the last half year, i still think there are just as many 'older' individuals as there are 'younger' individuals

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blurv

I'm surprised at the dip around 21 (even though its a slightly smaller grouping).
However, I'm not surprised about what you said. I think people understimate how many younger posters there are in MC and older ones in SW&D. People think MC is mostly older professionals while I'd guess that a large portion is college students and early-20s-just-started-office-jobs types. And while MC probably thinks most of SW&D is teens or not much older, a large portion of the guys that post in SW&D are probably 25-40

Blurv

Reaction score
Agreed. The way the categories are broken down murkies the waters a bit.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Old enough to know better but young enough not to care.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well im too old to rock and roll but too young to die

Originally Posted by NAMOR
interesting. i would have pegged you in the 31-33 slot

why is that friend?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of makes me lose almost all interest in styleforum that 20% of the posters are teenagers.

i suspect this average age would be more like 26-30 in MC and 8-13 in SW&D.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads