• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Did You Meet Your Wife/Fiance'/Girlfriend?

ClassyGuy1

Reaction score
Ok, fellas...how did you meet your wife/fiance'/girlfriend? I met mine at a corporate party that our office (of the place I was working at, at the time) was having. It was a triple celebration...one girl from Customer Service just got engaged to a guy from the Sales department, another girl was celebrating a birthday and I had gotten a promotion to the accounting department. I brought a buddy of mine along with me that night to the piano bar the party was at and noticed her from across the room. Her friend left her to go to the bathroom (which, in my opinion, has always been a violation of one of the "Cardinal Rules" of women...ladies, you never leave your friend out in the open like that...
wink.gif
) I walked up and said "What, your punk friend just left you all alone?!" She laughed, we started talking, kissed later that night and the rest is history.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Newb! Use the search function!

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Because four existing threads about this topic in as many days were simply not enough!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I was a male dancer at a chippendale's rip-off in our small town called "chaps and tails" when she walked in with her group... I didn't know it was her bridal shower, and by the time my dance came (I was probably 4th or 5th) she was half-drunk and starting to lose her inhibitions. well I don't want to go into details but lets just say after slapping her dear aunt ethel with my hard throbbing member, and having her drunk slutty sister kiss my scrotum, I was a welcome part of her family right then and there. anyway, after my signature moves while rico suave is playing she finally fell for me. she broke off her engagement the following day and from thereon I stayed with her in her apartment. the only thing I don't like about our arrangement is she wants me to wear the leopard g-string everytime I'm in the apartment, even during winter.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was the best man in her first wedding.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I met her at your place while you were away on business.

Also, obvious troll is obvious.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
we were childhood sweethearts, sort of. actually, everyone was surprised we ended up together because our backgrounds were just so different.

when we met, she was the teenage queen of a Federation planet, i was a snot-nosed kid from Tatooine...

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
years ago, I was cleaning pool at this classyguy's mom's house.........

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Her and 11 of her peers found me innocent.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lying across lawn chairs at the plasma clinic, our eyes met.

SC Widders

Reaction score
Met my girlfriend during my 9th grade year in high school when I hit her with a ping pong ball. 12th grade year, we decided to give "us" a try

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In a high school English class.

I still remember exactly what she was wearing the first time I saw her. I made her keep the shirt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads