• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He's in a band, he's a race car driver, he rides a scooter to work, and he's a menswear aficionado. He is.....SUGARBUTCH!

He's a poet, he's a picker, he's a prophet, he's a pusher
He's a pilgrim and a preacher, and a problem when he's stoned
He's a walkin' contradiction, partly truth, partly fiction
Takin' ev'ry wrong direction on his lonely way back home

- Kris Kristofferson

Pingson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He's in a band, he's a race car driver, he rides a scooter to work, and he's a menswear aficionado. He is.....SUGARBUTCH!

He's a poet, he's a picker, he's a prophet, he's a pusher

He's a pilgrim and a preacher, and a problem when he's stoned

He's a walkin' contradiction, partly truth, partly fiction

Takin' ev'ry wrong direction on his lonely way back home

- Kris Kristofferson

See him wasted on the sidewalk, in his jacket and his jeans, wearin'' yesterday's misfortunes like a smile

Once he had a future, full of money love and dreams, which he spent like they was goin' out o' style

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SuitSupply want me to model their next range but hey, I'm busy.

Pal Zileri Sartoriale Blue Label - Camicissima - Conrad Wu - Alexander Olch - Bulgari - Sartore - G&G - Moscot

Mhmt83

Reaction score
@Mhmt83 , nice seeing your outfits here as well. You have come and conquered from what I can read. Nice!

@Braddock , that green suit you wore for Pitty is simply outstanding. The blue one is great as well, but the first one looks terrific.
Thank u very much Mr! It`s nice to read your posts as well !!

Mhmt83

Reaction score
Today, a navy suit with a very special tie for me, from my dad`s wardrobe, it has almost 30 years, wider than normal but still special.
Regards

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Today, a navy suit with a very special tie for me, from my dad`s wardrobe, it has almost 30 years, wider than normal but still special. Regards
Mh, like that shirt, suit, tie combo. Looking good :nodding:

Pingson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Teaching again, so time to break out the three pieces of flannel awesomeness :slayer:. Besides, it's so frickin' cold here today, an extra layer surely helps....

stevebax

Reaction score
its all suits? I'm currently wearing reebok classics with dark jeans and a casual shirt - can post pics if you anyone would like?

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Since Sugar posted his lifestyle fit, here's mine from the weekend.

Beretta M9A1, Epaulet Flannel, RRL Slim Straight Raw. Haven't shot in ages, forgot how much fun it is! #lifestylefitz

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like that shirt, NYI.

Someone posted a pic of you with a more "tailored" beard, must have been from a few months back. Must say I also liked that look. Well, each to his own. I suppose the current look is a bit more hard-core. In Australia we would refer to your current style as a "Ned".

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its all suits? I'm currently wearing reebok classics with dark jeans and a casual shirt - can post pics if you anyone would like?

SW&D (streetwear and denim) is the side of the forum you might like to post on for that kind of gear. For better or worse, this thread is more focused on "classic" garb involving collars, ties and leather shoes. Y'know, fuddy-duddy stuff for old blokes like me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads