• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Those pants are rockin bud. Make?

Southwick. I asked for a 2" cuff, but I think the lady may be on to me. She made them an iGent-approved 5cm...

Originally Posted by jasonmarshalljazz
IMG-20110506-00042.jpg

I like the way the jacket looks like it's breaking out of the frame of the picture.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mcobinad
Honestly, you pull the suit well
worship.gif
Also, the picture background may look a little cluttered with the naked cables but it actually brings out the beauty of your suit. Have you tried other backgrounds or are you just used to this one?

Thanks. I used to take pics on the roof but decided to quit it because I can get better pics elsewhere, and the landlord lives right under it so I'd rather not bother him.

I like this spot the best so far as it is close enough to my home, doesn't have TOO many people and cars passing through, and makes for a decent pic. At least as decent as I can get with a Nikon D60 and kit lens.

Originally Posted by voxsartoria
That looks pretty good, even with the helmet.

- B

Helmet protects against cables.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jasonmarshalljazz
huh? i don't follow?

If I may be so bold as to speak for Vox, you've taken a picture in a bathroom which is your entree to the iGentry. On the second point, you're not holding your instrument on stage (er, wait, I'm not sure that came out right...), so he's afraid you're out of work.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Altun-Ha, Belize Caruso cotton / linen suit Converse Sunspel shirt Tiny, tiny pyramid sitting on my shoe
f263672f.jpg
678284a6.jpg

latindandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mcobinad
Nice cuffs spoozy. Details please! There is something conspicuous about your clothes since i have been following your posts. You pull your clothes with great emphasis and they interlard with your physical attributes.
worship.gif

I've seen some scabal cufflinks that look a lot like those.

Prestosmp

Reaction score
Today was a go sans blazer kind of day, so i threw on a nice pair of maroon braces to frame my tie.

tumblr_lmiz8cSTS21qkt22uo1_500.jpg

Navi

Reaction score
Had the day off today so another casual fit. Really a fan of this shirt, not so sure about the jeans; not certain that slim jeans are doing my build any justice. Pounds are flying off either way, though!

100_11492.jpg
100_1155.JPG

Also working on new shoes, these suck, I know- it was either these, some uglier sneakers, or dress shoes which looked dumb. Trying to choose between some straight up sneakers, a more versatile pair like a suede number which can be worn with denim or dressier outfits, or some white bucks... Choices, choices...

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
WAYW.jpg
Not today, but I had meant to post this a while back. From my girlfriend's prom. Couple things: -I know the boutonnière is on the wrong side -My cuff got caught on my watch, which is why there is none showing
frown.gif
-Thrifted this suit and have not had the pants shortened yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads