• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First post, new camel hair blazer.
Thoughts?

Pants are too narrow. The jacket's shoulders are too wide for the overall aesthetic. Get some looser pants and it will look much better. Oh, and pants are too narrow, period. With or without the jacket.

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pants are too narrow. The jacket's shoulders are too wide for the overall aesthetic. Get some looser pants and it will look much better. Oh, and pants are too narrow, period. With or without the jacket.

yea... the pants are very "SW&D" looking ... got the stacking effect going on
try less slim fitting pants for a better overall look

cronicmole

Reaction score

Leaning-61.jpg

Closeup-117.jpg

Sleeve-35.jpg

Feet-56.jpg

TB, you should take this suit to the tailor again.. collar gap..could use some shape.. also is that just a 3 button suit?

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First post, new camel hair blazer.
Thoughts?

Dude, what the **** happened to your house? I'm 99% sure there is a rule against wearing camel hair when your house looks a sorority dorm room (however, you are hereby awarded 15 acridsheep bonus points if you do, in fact, live in a sorority dorm room). Not my rule, btw, I first read of it when I edited Manton and Foo's soon-to-be-released manifesto on the role of loud neckties in the decline of western civilization. It's a crackling good yarn.

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks all for your likes and comments today. This is one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe.

This is Gieves and Hawkes correct? Wish I could find something like this :(

Correct, via Malford of London. Bless him. Everyone give him your money.

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

been a little busy this past couple weeks...heres a few fits...

went out for drinks and a show last week with my best friend before he moved...dressed up some selvedge denim....
Really like the black shoes with jeans, details please.

black_umbrella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Overall images were f'd. So all we got is the closeup. I recall some hate for red pocket squares.

11_14_11.jpg

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

rob075.jpg

rob078.jpg

New suit...needs a better press on the lapel roll and perhaps let out in the waist suppression just a touch. Thoughts?

Patch pocket placement looks really off in this suit, I can't quite make them out (pic is blurry) but they sit too high. Didn't Frank say anything about it?

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads