• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help with Ralph Lauren tag?

Ryback

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Because it had a dude on a horse instead of a crocodile on it. All real ones have the alligator...err...I mean crocodile 

That's Lacoste.

The one that was in question was a Ralph Lauren branded polo shirt. The question was resolved. It's legit.

Ryback

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I thought we all agreed it was fake 

Besides you, who else said it was fake?
Your the only guy that said it was fake because you mistook it for a lacoste shirt

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What do you mean by "break-even"?

Everyone over 9-years old who has run a lemon aid stand knows what break-even means.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ryback

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Everyone over 9-years old who has run a lemon aid stand knows what break-even means.

Well sorry, mr college graduate!

Sheesh, if its that difficult for someone to tell me what "break-even" means here, I guess I'll just google it (first thing I should have done).

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sheesh, if its that difficult for someone to tell me what "break-even" means here, I guess I'll just google it (first thing I should have done).

The fact that you comment like this is sad. Did you not go to college? I mean damn your around my age, should at least be a senior - I think you said you were 21 in other thread.

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that was awesome NORE !!!

Ryback

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

The fact that you comment like this is sad. Did you not go to college? I mean damn your around my age, should at least be a senior - I think you said you were 21 in other thread.

We don't have have college here in Australia, we have university.
And no I didn't go to university, I dropped out at 11th grade.

And can you please stop degrading me in every post?

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We don't have have college here in Australia, we have university.
And no I didn't go to university, I dropped out at 11th grade.
And can you please stop degrading me in every post?

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, you attempt to mock someone for going to college. When asked if you ever went to college you say that there are no colleges in your country just universities. Why the college quip then? Very nonsensical (that means it doesn't make any sense). You then boast about dropping out of high school and when confronted about your conflicting posts get all "internet gansta".

Yeah, I think you are in the wrong forum.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads