• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help me find a "new" mid-life crisis car.

Chiaroscuro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nomad_K
Please add a set of Termi's
devil.gif
if you decide on a Ducati.

Chiaroscuro - I really like the picture with the knee down and sparks up (although I don't know if I'd be as excited if I was on the bike).

knee down or nose up, only way to roll
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Mr.Pinchy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
I so have a chance at buying an A5. I'm choosing not to, even though it's my dream car
frown.gif

OP said

Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
(no ****...read: divorce)

That rules out an old Audi.

dave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
A5 is ****?
confused.gif

dude, don't worry about it, this is coming from the same dummy that wrote this in another thread.

Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr
The Maserati is a POS that black guys like to rap about and the Cayenne is another ugly Porsche that is meant to boost sales to people who don't know anything about cars and just want a "Porsche" SUV.

If I were the guy I'd replace the Maserati with an M3 and the Cayenne with a G55 or maybe even a Range Rover (not a Range Rover Sport).

dude's taste is all in his mouth.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr
Looks pretty flaming to me. Since the OP wanted a car for $35k max, for $50k you might as well get

yeah, that'd be cool if I wanted a vette. BTW what do you drive?
confused.gif

BTWWWWWWWW x2 I wasn't telling the OP to get that one. I said that was myyy dream car.

Mr.Pinchy

Reaction score
When I meant pretty I meant gay - especially with an slushbox. There is something very unnerving about paying $50k for an AWD sports car with 210 HP and an automatic gearbox.

And I drive a 350Z roadster, which is admittedly not my dream car (and not the most practical when there is snow 8 months of the year) and from which I understand gets a lot of hate on this forum. The point being that I don't have $50k on me and I would find 10^6 more ways to spend it than on an A5.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads