• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help me end this debate. Am I gay for using the Bath and Body works spray?

christinedaae

Reaction score
i got like 15 bottles lol. I always used it. when i dont' want to waste actual cononge but i'm going somewhere, spray some pearberry on, good to go. I don't think it's gay

Monaco

Reaction score
Why are you so insecure about it? Who do you have to prove yourself to?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There doesn't appear to be a penis involved in this so I would be comfortable in declaring this "not gay".

rjacobs

Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Stedye

Reaction score
Monaco summed it up well!!! Don't concern yourself with the opinions or criticism of others!! Do and express yourself however you choose in life. A fragrance does not make you Gay- A lifestyle choice is what would do that! Be confident in your manhood and live how you desire.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
is somebody spraying that on you? and by that somebody is that somebody a young man? with a face like an angel? tight abs? muscular chest you like to run your fingers on? his manhood rubbing against the crack of your ass? you hoping he'd go further in?

if yes, no its not gay.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay well we to ask two questions...

1) Do you normally have sexual encounters with dudes?
2) Do you have sexual encounters with dudes after using Bath and Body Works spray?

If...

1) Yes 2) Yes: You are gay, whether or not bath and body works is unknown.
1) Yes 2) No: You are gay, but Bath and Body works has powers that suppress your gayness or turns off other gay men from sleeping with you.
1) No 2) No: You are not gay, and neither is the spray.
1) No 2) Yes: The spray is gay.

This guide can help you determine if bath and body works spray is gay or not.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's national come out of the closet week. You might as well admit it. You spray stuff on your body. You're Gay. It's obvious.

OakCreekHitter

Reaction score
Let me guess, you have this men's Twinluxe instant energy mist product on your sink too?

_content_img.png

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by christinedaae
pearberry

it's gay

pearberry

it's gay

pearberry

it's gay

pearberry

it's gay

The end.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bkstone
Well, he didn't claim there is not one yet
5086.gif

Fair point. OP needs to address this allegation.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i got like 15 bottles lol. I always used it. when i dont' want to waste actual cononge but i'm going somewhere, spray some pearberry on, good to go. I don't think it's gay

Using the Bath and Body works spray doesn't mean your gay.

However asking this question might
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads