• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hair cut

josh_lopes

Reaction score
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3046/p1010070as.jpg Hey guys, this is me and i know i really need a hair cut but i dunno how. short hair or long hair.
worship.gif

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

bradsmitty

Reaction score
Honestly, anything would probably look good. But if you want to stick with long, I would shorten the sides and back and do something like the pictures in the original post of the following thread (not the first pic): http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=204369 Also, this youtube channel has a ton of difference hairstyles and these guys post videos on how to style each one of them. You might find something there that you like: http://www.youtube.com/user/mhrrasmus?feature=chclk Whatever you do, make sure you go to a salon to get it cut, not a barber.

East2West

Reaction score
If your going to keep it longish, get it cleaned up...especially the sides. It looks too shaggy and unkempt as it is now.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you hit on that chick below your elbow?

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is it with kids and the Justin Bieber androgynous look? I feel old and homophobic.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads