• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gucci and Versace Ties for Sale! - Gauging Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shredder

Reaction score
Hello.

I've been collecting ties for a while now, and am considering getting rid of a few!!

Gucci, Versace and Hermes are predominantly what I've been collecting. If I do start selling some of my collection I want to make sure the price is fair, but that they also go to a person who can appreciate them!

I'm asking $20-25 for Paolo Gucci and $35-50 for Gianni Versace or Hermes. Obviously, it depends somewhat on the style, year, make etc... Prices are fairly negotiable, and shipping may be extra depending on where you live.

I'm relatively green when it comes to posting on styleforum, but I've been lurking for quite some time. It's certainly a great community with a lot to offer.

Above I attached a few photos of the ties in my collection. If you're looking for something specific just let me know. I have a wide range of colors and styles.

--- Hoping maybe I can aid in the journey of another aficionado who appreciates a quality tie! ---

Please leave a response, or feel free to DM me if you're interested. I'll supply more information and communicate as needed if people legitimately want more!

One of my Favorite Versaces:

Attachments

• red blue and gold versace2.jpg
    red blue and gold versace2.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 20
  • gucci blue tie 2.jpg
    gucci blue tie 2.jpg
    846.3 KB · Views: 23
  • gucci blue tie.jpg
    gucci blue tie.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 23
  • gucci brown tie 2.jpg
    gucci brown tie 2.jpg
    856.5 KB · Views: 23
  • gucci brown tie.jpg
    gucci brown tie.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 20
  • gucci red tie 2.jpg
    gucci red tie 2.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Gucci red tie.jpg
    Gucci red tie.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Red blue and gold versace.jpg
    Red blue and gold versace.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 29
  • red blue and gold versace2.jpg
    red blue and gold versace2.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Versace Green Tie.jpg
    Versace Green Tie.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Versace Green Tie2.jpg
    Versace Green Tie2.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads